Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

thanks, you just proved my point about you Jasper fans that cant beat the Pirates or ever match the tradition. BTW, Do I have to remind you , we beat you by 4 TDs.

Thought we were talkimg about being losers...........I know pitt was better and beat us by 4 tds.........pitt also finished top 16 in 1a and mc finished top 8.........you know the old saying, if you ain't first you're last.......lol

If MC would have played SPs schedule y'all prob wouldn't have even been in the playoffs. Congrats to y'all on winning the easy games and getting a bye you didn't deserve. Then congrats on beating a Trousdale team that's down. Everyone knows that when y'all play a good team you get murdered. How many years has SP not just won but mercy ruled y'all? I lost count.

If MC would have played SPs schedule y'all prob wouldn't have even been in the playoffs. Congrats to y'all on winning the easy games and getting a bye you didn't deserve. Then congrats on beating a Trousdale team that's down. Everyone knows that when y'all play a good team you get murdered. How many years has SP not just won but mercy ruled y'all? I lost count.

They played the schedul that was put before them..........this staff had no contol over it........its funny how you sp fans whine and complain cause you want an easier schedule. Guess no matter how many times you mercy ruled mc the end result was the same the last few years, no gold balls = unsuccessful seasons........

Guest Purplepastry

Here is the truth (The truth sets you free, but it also gets you in trouble). SP has had the vast majority of its postseason success after creation of six classes which severely watered down the playoffs. They won one gold ball in twenty five years with three classes and an armload since the competition has been removed. The FACT is that SP may play a decent regular season schedule some years, they play a muffin post every year. So in the end I agree with the skilledt heads, if SP does not win gold then it has been an unsussesful season.