Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

Just what exactly is my kind? There you guys go again with that wonderful christian attitude you have. I can't wait for Boyd to come up there next week and show you how a real Christain School and team should be. Why don't you take some notes maybe yall will learn something! As for me and mine we are happy right where we are so you don't have to worry about that!God bless and let's go Bucs!

Not sure the bucs can beat fcs. I haven't seen them play this year, but fcs has a great team, by far the best we have played. Good luck guys, but simce boyd is closer to home I will have to say go bucs!

Just what exactly is my kind? There you guys go again with that wonderful christian attitude you have. I can't wait for Boyd to come up there next week and show you how a real Christain School and team should be. Why don't you take some notes maybe yall will learn something! As for me and mine we are happy right where we are so you don't have to worry about that!God bless and let's go Bucs!

Would you quit acting like a woman and just get over it, you got beat, let's not talk about the kids and how "awful" we are

I was more impressed with older Zeman and #15 then I was "the beast" lol now maybe y'all understand why I'd rather take our two sophomore RB's, #2 and #8 then y'all's 1 sophomore RB

I was more impressed with older Zeman and #15 then I was "the beast" lol now maybe y'all understand why I'd rather take our two sophomore RB's, #2 and #8 then y'all's 1 sophomore RB

I agree with that. Them young'ens can fly.

#2 was really really fast.........especially for a whitey........lol......really good back.......#15 is good as well, he is a junior. #20 is still the best back we have.

Congrats Marion on a good season & the start of an amazing turn around of your program. I thought your team was one of the best coached & most disciplined offensive teams we have seen in the past few seasons. Your backs all ran hard and I thought your line executed well too. You should be excited about the future. I'd say you'll be back go the "gold ball" days in the near future if you can keep your coach.

Someone tell that squaw lady to learn a lil football and realize crow is best served hot. Is her last name Seay or is she from TC?

Congrats again on a great turnaround!

Edited by Volzchamps

Guest Purplepastry

Good Season MC. What others have said. FSC is good, SP lite is how I would put them. Recievers were more impressive than the QB. And as for the comments about a Christian school, wow is all I can say. We are livin in the last days. FSC fans, kids, players made the skillet heads look like the Gideons. One of their stupid coaches came over and interupted our coaches postgame comments. No wonder those trouser snakes hate yall.

Ok now that I am home I can say what I need to say! I am proud of the boys from MC they had an amazing season and have no reason to hang their heads! Thats is all I wanted for these kids! Congrats to FC you have an amazing defense and the offense wasn't too shabby it's self...lol I had hoped our Warriors would put on a little better showing than what they did but sometimes that happens with a young team and I think nerves played a role in that. I saw some bad attitudes on the field and off the field from FC fans and kids that is where my comment came in about them not being much of a Christian School. I'm sure us Marion folk have our fair share of bad attitudes also but again we are not the ones claiming to be a Christian School.

To volzchamps: I do know a little about football even though I know sometimes it's hard for you men to deal with a woman that knows anything about sports so I will let your little comment slide. No my last name is not Seay and no I'm not from TC.

Again I say congrats to the MC Warriors on a great season and congrats to FC on your advancement to round 4, but being as I have a soft spot for Boyd and any team that is close to home I hope the Bucs win it all and this just might be their year to do it!