Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

Oh good gracious u people from jasper....dem boys in da black green uni's are good un's. y'all dis think y'all can drive all dis way and line up and ru dat dire ball down somebody's throat. Got breaking news for all dem jasper people's...ain't happening here in PossumTown USA.

Ya no ole Possumtowner hitting tired of hearing dees old one liners bout my boys not being Christians cause day winnin and beating dat butt of urs. It's ok just be safe driving back home with dat head tween dem legs cause you can't beat dees boys cause day play hard.

Oh we'll if y'all ain't doing nuttin next Fri day c'mon back down and watch the game of a year!

Got to gift to bed cause I have to gift up early and feed my pigs

Yes, please keep them there. We don't want your kind around here.

Just what exactly is my kind? There you guys go again with that wonderful christian attitude you have. I can't wait for Boyd to come up there next week and show you how a real Christain School and team should be. Why don't you take some notes maybe yall will learn something! As for me and mine we are happy right where we are so you don't have to worry about that!God bless and let's go Bucs!