Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

Thanks, I thought Marion was gonna shock us, what's your opinion now?

I really thought they would. FCS took care of business. While I'm a SP fan I liked MC chances last night. Good luck next week it will be interesting to say the least. MC will be here again 2013 and will be a deep contender. Good job on the win. Your thoughts against BB?

Thanks, I thought Marion was gonna shock us, what's your opinion now?

FCS ran and passed unimpeded. From their first drive you could see that MC would be no opposition. As for these that are bitter over the loss and want to use that old adage about Christian kids , just grow up and get over it. Do you Not know that all fans that attend a Christian school game may not have even attended a Christian school so unless you can say no fan from Jasper has ever, ever acted the same way, then just shut up and accept the beat down you got. You guys played muffins and ended up with a good record. Now schedule FCS and Boyd or Signal and only then can you brag about 9 Wins. Grow up.Edit: Sorry Commander I meant to respond to that Squaw lady, not you. Edited by TheBlackPearl

Would you like some more whine with your cheese? I'm assuming you are used to goat cheese up in them thar hills. Baah!

Ok now that I am home I can say what I need to say! I am proud of the boys from MC they had an amazing season and have no reason to hang their heads! Thats is all I wanted for these kids! Congrats to FC you have an amazing defense and the offense wasn't too shabby it's self...lol I had hoped our Warriors would put on a little better showing than what they did but sometimes that happens with a young team and I think nerves played a role in that. I saw some bad attitudes on the field and off the field from FC fans and kids that is where my comment came in about them not being much of a Christian School. I'm sure us Marion folk have our fair share of bad attitudes also but again we are not the ones claiming to be a Christian School.

To volzchamps: I do know a little about football even though I know sometimes it's hard for you men to deal with a woman that knows anything about sports so I will let your little comment slide. No my last name is not Seay and no I'm not from TC.

Again I say congrats to the MC Warriors on a great season and congrats to FC on your advancement to round 4, but being as I have a soft spot for Boyd and any team that is close to home I hope the Bucs win it all and this just might be their year to do it!

Good Season MC. What others have said. FSC is good, SP lite is how I would put them. Recievers were more impressive than the QB. And as for the comments about a Christian school, wow is all I can say. We are livin in the last days. FSC fans, kids, players made the skillet heads look like the Gideons. One of their stupid coaches came over and interupted our coaches postgame comments. No wonder those trouser snakes hate yall.

Those recievers were good, but they won't choose whatever college they want, the qb will. He was very very good. He was a little bit of a showboat, but some people are.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

Guest Purplepastry

FCS ran and passed unimpeded. From their first drive you could see that MC would be no opposition. As for these that are bitter over the loss and want to use that old adage about Christian kids , just grow up and get over it. Do you Not know that all fans that attend a Christian school game may not have even attended a Christian school so unless you can say no fan from Jasper has ever, ever acted the same way, then just shut up and accept the beat down you got. You guys played muffins and ended up with a good record. Now schedule FCS and Boyd or Signal and only then can you brag about 9 Wins. Grow up.Edit: Sorry Commander I meant to respond to that Squaw lady, not you.

Blackgearl and other skillet heads, how did yall's muffin schedule work out? Also I was suprise at how few FSC fans there were and how terrible their field was. MC had twice as many fans travel 2 hours as FSC had and the bleachers were a couple racks of scaffoliding they had moved over from power washing the school.

Blackgearl and other skillet heads, how did yall's muffin schedule work out? Also I was suprise at how few FSC fans there were and how terrible their field was. MC had twice as many fans travel 2 hours as FSC had and the bleachers were a couple racks of scaffoliding they had moved over from power washing the school.

Sorry we disappointed you PP both on & off the field, nah not really.