Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

CommanderMan I was there but my phone died, stopped off at my buddy's house in the Glade to spend the night, he's a FCS man with 2 kids there now

Marion Co just didn't have the horses and FCS did, we don't see that kind of football in Cosby

gonna have to sell a batch to make it back next Friday with gas being so expensive

CommanderMan I was there but my phone died, stopped off at my buddy's house in the Glade to spend the night, he's a FCS man with 2 kids there now

Marion Co just didn't have the horses and FCS did, we don't see that kind of football in Cosby

gonna have to sell a batch to make it back next Friday with gas being so expensive

Bring some for me.

Just what exactly is my kind? There you guys go again with that wonderful christian attitude you have. I can't wait for Boyd to come up there next week and show you how a real Christain School and team should be. Why don't you take some notes maybe yall will learn something! As for me and mine we are happy right where we are so you don't have to worry about that!God bless and let's go Bucs!

What did you see? Really.

Just what exactly is my kind? There you guys go again with that wonderful christian attitude you have. I can't wait for Boyd to come up there next week and show you how a real Christain School and team should be. Why don't you take some notes maybe yall will learn something! As for me and mine we are happy right where we are so you don't have to worry about that!God bless and let's go Bucs!

as my fire and brimstone preacher told me one time "Doyle, it's better to spend a little time here at church with some of these sinners than to spend an eternity with all of the sinners in Hades."