Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

We don't need or want your respect. We'll whip ya in the future if we play ya too. Move on to bball where we'll have more success then you as well. And then to baseball where we'll have more success to you there as well. It just goes in a cyclical pattern, FCS has success, Marion doesn't.

you are my newest hero. You see what we in SPitt have to put up with all the time. They have been losers for years, high school and little league, they win 9 games against Muffins and they think they are back. The coach they fired could have had 9 wins with their schedule.

Guest Purplepastry

Yea right.....OP bets Eddie Moore well remembers Jasper fans laughing,cheering and shouting unspeakables when he was a jr and was taken by ambulance to hospital. He showed his gratitude the next year at the Pitt by leaving cleat marks all over a pile of Warriors!

that was just a higher form of respect OP called brotherly love. Have you ever fought with anyone like you did with kin? And since it is almost Thanksgiving adn time to break bread (not heads) with kin, I'm a givin thanks for yall skillet heads.

Edited by Purplepastry

Guest Purplepastry

Yeah, seeing as how he went 1-9 with the same schedule last year dummy. I guess if you don't win the championship you are a loser, so how is that working out for you?? Oh yeah, y'all are winners because you lost by 1 to gordy, and they are good at everything, y'all aren't. Y'all have football, and a couple years in baseball........congrats

bitter bitter gearl, Things will turn around for SP, keep the faith. Besides Mac Daddy is getting rid of some of the muffins for next year but I hear he is keepin yall on.

Yeah, seeing as how he went 1-9 with the same schedule last year dummy. I guess if you don't win the championship you are a loser, so how is that working out for you?? Oh yeah, y'all are winners because you lost by 1 to gordy, and they are good at everything, y'all aren't. Y'all have football, and a couple years in baseball........congrats

thanks, you just proved my point about you Jasper fans that cant beat the Pirates or ever match the tradition. BTW, Do I have to remind you , we beat you by 4 TDs.