Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

No my little hatefull friend, there are examples of Christian schools doing it right yall just aint one of them. Boyd Buchannan are not losers on the field and the they have stature amongst God and men. I have always respected them a great deal even when they kicked our tails.

True Statement +1

Here is the truth (The truth sets you free, but it also gets you in trouble). SP has had the vast majority of its postseason success after creation of six classes which severely watered down the playoffs. They won one gold ball in twenty five years with three classes and an armload since the competition has been removed. The FACT is that SP may play a decent regular season schedule some years, they play a muffin post every year. So in the end I agree with the skilledt heads, if SP does not win gold then it has been an unsussesful season.

LOPAO...... Z.zzzzzz, you Jasper fellers are a HEEP of mess. Watered down classifications....the same holds true for you Jasper fellers....please enlighten us folkes....1. How many championships has the Warriors won in the current system? 2. How many times have they made it past the second round? 3. how many games have the Warriors played in the current playoff system? 4. Oh and please tell all us fellers how many games the Warriors have won....in this system? SP season is considered a success if the Pirates get to the big show or go deep in the playoffs......Jasper season is considered a success if they actually win a game in the watered down playoff system....oh is that number 2...drag out the videos & studding manuals over the winter and practice,practice, practice and in 15 years you jest might have the success the Pirates have....dad burnit as ole Train Tracks would say...That is all.....or as Roy would say....you think I'm joking.......but OP ain't joking neither.... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Here is the truth (The truth sets you free, but it also gets you in trouble). SP has had the vast majority of its postseason success after creation of six classes which severely watered down the playoffs. They won one gold ball in twenty five years with three classes and an armload since the competition has been removed. The FACT is that SP may play a decent regular season schedule some years, they play a muffin post every year. So in the end I agree with the skilledt heads, if SP does not win gold then it has been an unsussesful season.

It is watered down, but that goes for all classes. BTW, SP had a couple of teams that could have won it all in a 3 class system and a couple others that would not have.

Guest Purplepastry

It is watered down, but that goes for all classes. BTW, SP had a couple of teams that could have won it all in a 3 class system and a couple others that would not have.

this is true. In truth as far as tradition and legacy goes I think it would be hard to make a case for MC or SP being better. It is not one sided the skillet heads would have you believe.

this is true. In truth as far as tradition and legacy goes I think it would be hard to make a case for MC or SP being better. It is not one sided the skillet heads would have you believe.

The Warriors got a dose of reality playing FSC! With FSC moving to the private division the Warriors may avoid running into that buzz saw again but still have to contend with BB and Grace.BTW.....SP has been a huge measuring stick for 5 decades.....unlike the Warriors run in the nineties, just man up and accept....."The Cold Hard Truth", SP is the better program given success & longevity. Deal with it....... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Guest Purplepastry

It's laughable that you say all that PP. I wish you knew everything that went on at the school. But since you don't, haters are gonna hate. This isn't the website to change people's opinion so please keep hating and move on to the bball threads

Oh, I know more than you think or would be comfortable with. I also know the mantra being missonaries that yall keep repeating to yerselfs to make it seem alright. Truth is yall are more like mercianries.

Guest Purplepastry

What about my coaches closet? Are you trying to say you're perfect and he's not?

No I am not perfect but then again I don't pretend to be or cover it up.