Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

Guest Purplepastry

What about my coaches closet? Are you trying to say you're perfect and he's not?

Class this is classic reaction when one realizes that their 'heros' are not, and stubbornly insist on perpetuating their preferred narrative.Youngster, you'll learn a lot over the next few years.

No I am not perfect but then again I don't pretend to be or cover it up.

PP- what is your agenda here? My kids and my cash go to FCS. I don't expect the school or my kids to be perfect. What I do expect is for them to get a quality education that is grounded in biblical values that my wife and I can endorse and that comes along side what they are getting at home. FCS absolutely provides this for us. Have my kids ever done anything in the field of play that didn't best represent these values? Absolutely. And they learned hard lessons from it at home and at a school. That's what I'm after. At this point Purple, you just sound petty and jealous. You are doing 1 of 2 things:

Placing judgement that is not your place to judge.

Or

You have knowledge of things that should be taken to the TSSAA or some other authority.

Either way you are sounding like a Pharisee. I would suggest that you find another venue to express your perfection. The only perfect people allowed in here are ................non existent.

I just don't get your point, nobody around here is claiming to be perfect. Sorry to disappoint

give up Commander, he spouts character assassinations better suited for that "Topics" web site. Jasper fans like him, resent anyone with tradition and success. They suffer from consistent success envy. They are the ones that came out of the closet this year because they hired a successful coach that in the end jumps from one school to the other. He is trying to get he shots in before Mac moves on.

PP- what is your agenda here? My kids and my cash go to FCS. I don't expect the school or my kids to be perfect. What I do expect is for them to get a quality education that is grounded in biblical values that my wife and I can endorse and that comes along side what they are getting at home. FCS absolutely provides this for us. Have my kids ever done anything in the field of play that didn't best represent these values? Absolutely. And they learned hard lessons from it at home and at a school. That's what I'm after. At this point Purple, you just sound petty and jealous. You are doing 1 of 2 things:

Placing judgement that is not your place to judge.

Or

You have knowledge of things that should be taken to the TSSAA or some other authority.

Either way you are sounding like a Pharisee. I would suggest that you find another venue to express your perfection. The only perfect people allowed in here are ................non existent.

+1 pp uses innuendo to try to make you believe he has inside news and that he is more intelligent than others. He just comes across as neither. If he had anything he would say it on here. He knows nothing. Good luck to you guys as you move up. We have respect for what you guys stand for and what you are trying to do.

Guest Purplepastry

As long as you approve of those values then by all means support it. I expect perfection from no one as I realize all have come short. I am no respector of persons, in other words I don't give a French dip about who you are or what your bank account is.

You need to consult the book, It is our place to judge those who profess to be righteous, it is not our place to judge look down on the lost. Ya got it backwards there sunshine. Christ was very critical of the pharisees (funny you should mention them, found that priceless) but he was very sympathetic to the overall crowd (my paraphrase, your pharisaical terminology).

Ya see these pharisees was doing wrong even though they knowed better. The Good Lord was a might upset by this and cussed them out sumpin fierce, called them blind guides and such. He done give up on them pharisees and went on teachin to the dirty folk who was also doin wrong but they didn't know no better. Those pharisee fellers they decided to stick to themselves and proceed to convince theyselves how much better they was than everbody else. And them pharisees was right good at a lot stuff and they were right sucessful. Didn't do em no good though, as they lost their eternal souls.

Them dirty people decided to take the Good Lord's advisin to heart and to tell others and created themselves quite a little movement. Even considerin a lot of them felles met theyselves a grusome end, the Good Lord had mercy on em.

As fer yall fellers all I kin say is, ifin ya forget what happened a long time ago ya might jest make the same mistakes like them old fellers done. (yall got a much better futbol team than them ol' pharisees done though, fer shure.)

Guest Purplepastry

+1 pp uses innuendo to try to make you believe he has inside news and that he is more intelligent than others. He just comes across as neither. If he had anything he would say it on here. He knows nothing. Good luck to you guys as you move up. We have respect for what you guys stand for and what you are trying to do.

come on now where is the moderator? This kinda talk has no place on here. I have never used anything like that and if you do keep it behind closed doors and off this forum! Blackgearl I know I have made you right mad, but that aint no reason to go getting foul on us and talking of these unspeakables. You aint been talking to that Dave feller you was askin about has ya? He must be a right unseemly sort if ya have.

Edited by Purplepastry

As long as you approve of those values then by all means support it. I expect perfection from no one as I realize all have come short. I am no respector of persons, in other words I don't give a French dip about who you are or what your bank account is.

You need to consult the book, It is our place to judge those who profess to be righteous, it is not our place to judge look down on the lost. Ya got it backwards there sunshine. Christ was very critical of the pharisees (funny you should mention them, found that priceless) but he was very sympathetic to the overall crowd (my paraphrase, your pharisaical terminology).

Ya see these pharisees was doing wrong even though they knowed better. The Good Lord was a might upset by this and cussed them out sumpin fierce, called them blind guides and such. He done give up on them pharisees and went on teachin to the dirty folk who was also doin wrong but they didn't know no better. Those pharisee fellers they decided to stick to themselves and proceed to convince theyselves how much better they was than everbody else. And them pharisees was right good at a lot stuff and they were right sucessful. Didn't do em no good though, as they lost their eternal souls.

Them dirty people decided to take the Good Lord's advisin to heart and to tell others and created themselves quite a little movement. Even considerin a lot of them felles met theyselves a grusome end, the Good Lord had mercy on em.

As fer yall fellers all I kin say is, ifin ya forget what happened a long time ago ya might jest make the same mistakes like them old fellers done. (yall got a much better futbol team than them ol' pharisees done though, fer shure.)

You sir are judgmental about things and people that you do not know. I will not use this forum to expound on the message of grace and the danger if that plank in your eye. Peace to you. Lets go FCS!

Guest Purplepastry

You sir are judgmental about things and people that you do not know. I will not use this forum to expound on the message of grace and the danger if that plank in your eye. Peace to you. Lets go FCS!

that is cool, and as an a side, the kids with the guitars, you know who they are, need some help, I would hire a band teacher.