Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

Yeah we're as dirty as they come if you haven't heard

My comment didn't speak to religion... even as you hide behind your name, we all know kids will be kids wherever you are...I'd just hope that a Christian school would have Christian leaders that would adamantly oppose such behavior

My comment was about the fact that I have seen and heard of several instances in district 8 play where a mighty commander ended a players season due to late hits.

My comment didn't speak to religion... even as you hide behind your name, we all know kids will be kids wherever you are...I'd just hope that a Christian school would have Christian leaders that would adamantly oppose such behavior

My comment was about the fact that I have seen and heard of several instances in district 8 play where a mighty commander ended a players season due to late hits.

Your paranoia is amazing. McNeal doesn't tolerate dirty play or unsportsmanlike play in any form or fashion. I don't know CommanderMan but just ask him what happens on Monday after a game that you get and unsportsmanlike penalty called on you. My kid has had one and only one this year. I promise you that these FCS kids DO NOT want to be flagged for dirty play. I'm sure they have had players that they are opposing get injured. I would guess that almost every team has injured opponents (many season ending) within the rules of the game. Your comment is idiotic and unfounded.

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection timed out (110) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

if you really want to open a can ask how many key players at FCS are being home schooled and getting around the TSSAA rules

The answer would be ZERO! Nice try to stir up something else, though.

Edited by GeorgeBailey

If you know of one who is homeschooled then who is it? I know all of the starters and none of them are homeschooled. There are 20+ freshmen and I don't know any of them so I guess one of them could be homeschooled, but I know none of the freshmen contribute to the team on Friday nights

Where was your starting quarterback playing this time last year?

Your paranoia is amazing. McNeal doesn't tolerate dirty play or unsportsmanlike play in any form or fashion. I don't know CommanderMan but just ask him what happens on Monday after a game that you get and unsportsmanlike penalty called on you. My kid has had one and only one this year. I promise you that these FCS kids DO NOT want to be flagged for dirty play. I'm sure they have had players that they are opposing get injured. I would guess that almost every team has injured opponents (many season ending) within the rules of the game. Your comment is idiotic and unfounded.

Has your qb recovered from the concussion he got at Gordonsville yet? He was trash talking the entire Gordonsville team before the game another fine Christian quality. Oh wait he's an "out of state" kid so I guess we can give him a pass huh?

Has your qb recovered from the concussion he got at Gordonsville yet? He was trash talking the entire Gordonsville team before the game another fine Christian quality. Oh wait he's an "out of state" kid so I guess we can give him a pass huh?

Our QB was playing in PA. He did not get a concussion. Our OLB was playing in Texas. What the heck does any of this have to do with anything. The G'ville kids were quiet little angels..what are you trying to get at?