Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

From what I understand he is doing great. He threw a lot this summer in travel ball and let the arm rest this fall. I'm not sure when he is gonna start throwing again but hopefully soon so he can get his arm in shape for the season. I wish he would've played football this season. He would've been a beast TE and Safety and we'd have a backup QB lol, but he tore it playing football so I wouldn't have played if I was him either.

From what I understand he is doing great. He threw a lot this summer in travel ball and let the arm rest this fall. I'm not sure when he is gonna start throwing again but hopefully soon so he can get his arm in shape for the season. I wish he would've played football this season. He would've been a beast TE and Safety and we'd have a backup QB lol, but he tore it playing football so I wouldn't have played if I was him either.

Good to hear..I seen him throw a coulpe of times last year...He did look better at the end of the year.Hope he does well this year...

I thought the same too. You ain't gotta throw 95 in high school to be successful, but I thought his velocity increased throughout the season. And hopefully it will have went up a little this offseason. We had another who threw upper 80's at friendship and now he's consistently throwing 98-100 in the pros. It definitely helps Brennon that he's 6'4" and not 4 or 5 inches shorter. I hope he does good things in college wherever he goes

Edited by CommanderMan