Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

Speak for your self, I for one am hoping for many injuries to the other side, contusions, lacerations, broken bones, dislocations, and various other blunt force trama. That is the basic premise of football no matter what these metros of today say.

I was just trying to be civil to the sweater vest ones...lol. Trust me, I like to watch the z train plow though the line, bodies flying every where. As it it was said last week, "they will see when he carries two linebackers and a safty into the end zone!"

Edited by MCHSFAN2008

I believe my quote was "plow through one linebacker, hurdle the next linebacker, and then carry 2 safties into the endzone" Slim didnt believe it like week and neither will you untill you see 3 facedown FCS jerseys on the field while the Z-train celebrates in the endzone

Celebrating The End Of Thier Season??

I believe my quote was "plow through one linebacker, hurdle the next linebacker, and then carry 2 safties into the endzone" Slim didnt believe it like week and neither will you untill you see 3 facedown FCS jerseys on the field while the Z-train celebrates in the endzone

I've seen it since he was in little league. It want take long for FC to believe...