Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

gonna make my prediction on this one. its gonna be a shootout with marion coming out on top 44 to 41. this will be a good game. go warriors!

It is always amusing to see the predictions on here. However, the reality is, FC wins this game big unless they shoot themselves in the foot with several turnovers. Most unbiased experts will agree. But, on any given Friday night, anything can happen. That is why they play the game!

Guest Purplepastry

The beast is locked in the fieldhouse ready to be unleashed tomorrow night

And road games are always tricky cause they have to keep a real good eye on him so he don't bolt off the bus and terrorize the country side before the game.

Guest Purplepastry

tpay, truth is not one of us ( SP) he is a Jasper fan

Blackgearl meant Marion County High School. Ambassador has outlawed any such mischaracterizations.

Guest Purplepastry

Contain Long and Jasper has a chance.......

perp meant Marion County High School. Ambassador has outlawed all such name calling and misrepresentations.

I never said anything about TC's sophomores. Some other FC fan may have, but I didn't. The only sophomore I know of from TC is Harper and he's pretty good but I don't know any others. I also didn't say our 2 were better. Just that I'd take the 2 of them over y'all's 1. Wow TC threw against y'all? Hmm I'd still rather only throw it 11-14 times

I thought the same too. You ain't gotta throw 95 in high school to be successful, but I thought his velocity increased throughout the season. And hopefully it will have went up a little this offseason. We had another who threw upper 80's at friendship and now he's consistently throwing 98-100 in the pros. It definitely helps Brennon that he's 6'4" and not 4 or 5 inches shorter. I hope he does good things in college wherever he goes

I know that feller that throws 98 to 100mph. I forgot he played for FC. heck of a guy! Plays for the Mariners, winning pitcher in that nono they had. My 12 yo has taken lessons from him during the off season. Thanks for reminding me!

Guest Purplepastry

I never said anything about TC's sophomores. Some other FC fan may have, but I didn't. The only sophomore I know of from TC is Harper and he's pretty good but I don't know any others. I also didn't say our 2 were better. Just that I'd take the 2 of them over y'all's 1. Wow TC threw against y'all? Hmm I'd still rather only throw it 11-14 times

I will keep my two and you probably should be shopping this mess on Craigslist. Condomander I am starting to think you picked up some bad stuff on that "farm" of yours.

Edited by Purplepastry

Guest Purplepastry

Why lol please explain

Dag Gum, that was fast. I am really starting to think you are crazed stalker just out there lurking, waiting. Heck your on here more than the Ambassador and he wizzes in a milk jug so he doesn't have to log off. What I was saying that you need to keep that swappin this teen for that off this board. I don't know if human trafficing is against CoachT rules but it must be, maybe not if yer a skillet head.