Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

I will keep my two and you probably should be shopping this mess on Craigslist. Condomander I am starting to think you picked up some bad stuff on that "farm" of yours.

I'd withhold judgement on that until you see #2 with the FB. All this talk about FCS having 1 quality player is hilarious..Best receiving corp I've ever seen in HS ball. Great RB tandom. Great defenders. Let's talk after the game tomorrow night..

Guest Purplepastry

I'd withhold judgement on that until you see #2 with the FB. All this talk about FCS having 1 quality player is hilarious..Best receiving corp I've ever seen in HS ball. Great RB tandom. Great defenders. Let's talk after the game tomorrow night..

All yall FSC boys are kinda scary creepers to tell the truth. I might would rather hang out with OP after a week long bender, it'd be safer.

Dag Gum, that was fast. I am really starting to think you are crazed stalker just out there lurking, waiting. Heck your on here more than the Ambassador and he wizzes in a milk jug so he doesn't have to log off. What I was saying that you need to keep that swappin this teen for that off this board. I don't know if human trafficing is against CoachT rules but it must be, maybe not if yer a skillet head.

Lol I gotcha, yeah human trafficking is bad, lets not bring that to the boards, sorry. As for me being on here a lot, I got a iPhone and its on one of my browsers so it's pretty convenient

It is always amusing to see the predictions on here. However, the reality is, FC wins this game big unless they shoot themselves in the foot with several turnovers. Most unbiased experts will agree. But, on any given Friday night, anything can happen. That is why they play the game!

that is very true. but however i disagree that FC wins big. this marion team has a offense like no other and its very easy to think you can stop it until you actually playing them. they adjust well and #20 is a tough back but however the defense is very weak but the offense makes up for it. i'm gonna stick with my prediction. its gonnna be a shootout would love to go to this watch this one.

I think the key to this game comes down to not marions defense but their offense vs. Friendship d. No part of me thinks that we will slow the fcs offense to much. Of course I thought trousdale would score more than 21 on us also. If fc can consistantly stop marion on offense, then this one could get out of hand. On the other hand, if its close at the half, I will expect marion to come out on top. I picked against mc last Friday, so I'm gonna say fc 45. Mc 21. Hopefully I am wrong...........go warriors.

Any mom and pop places to eat up that way that are worth stopping at??

I think the key to this game comes down to not marions defense but their offense vs. Friendship d. No part of me thinks that we will slow the fcs offense to much. Of course I thought trousdale would score more than 21 on us also. If fc can consistantly stop marion on offense, then this one could get out of hand. On the other hand, if its close at the half, I will expect marion to come out on top. I picked against mc last Friday, so I'm gonna say fc 45. Mc 21. Hopefully I am wrong...........go warriors.

Any mom and pop places to eat up that way that are worth stopping at??

the cheeseburgers, hot dogs, grilled tenderloin, and grilled chicken at the FCS concession stand are outstanding