NCS(10-2) @ Collinwood (9-2)

BaseballAlumni12

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cwood will come out and hit Nc in the mouth early and often and Nc will lay down before the half just like always! Cwood won't be pushed around, that I promise!

Nashville Christian is a totally different team this year. The defense is much stronger and attacks the ball and has forced 10 turnovers in the last 3 games. The Eagles are a much improved team and have won 9 in a row now peaking at the right time. The Eagles continue to fly under the radar and may have another surprise for the Trojans down in Collinwood.

nashvillechristiansports.com

I don't like basketball and let them get pumped up, their little Cinderella season is about to come to an end so quit being scared and have some faith in your team!

NCS...this guy hates Collinwood and is only trying to insult your team hoping like heck you will play harde and puil out the win...its true, he is from Wayne County sad to say but we totally disown him

Why can't we all get along! Cinderella season, ha I say. This Trojan team is good and things look good for a few years now, in my HMO. Folks from all of Wayne county, and yes

Cwood is in Wayne county, should support our teams not hate on each other. The cats did big last year and struggled this year, CW struggled last year with a ton of injuries early and have begun the rebuild. Losing 18 early and 5 now will be good reason for the team to step up win or lose GO BIG GREEN!!!

Why can't we all get along! Cinderella season, ha I say. This Trojan team is good and things look good for a few years now, in my HMO. Folks from all of Wayne county, and yes

Cwood is in Wayne county, should support our teams not hate on each other. The cats did big last year and struggled this year, CW struggled last year with a ton of injuries early and have begun the rebuild. Losing 18 early and 5 now will be good reason for the team to step up win or lose GO BIG GREEN!!!

I like that post....

+2

I really hate #5 went down...good kid

Tell Collinwood to contain #7 NCS's fast, skinny RB. NCS's offense revolves around him so seriously, contain him! And it was mentioned before, watch out for facemasks and illegal motions from NCS. Hopefully the officials will catch them and it will be a good game between two talented teams. Go Trojans!!!