CPA @ Cheatham..........Lions & Bears OH MY!

howdoitknow

I wish this one was in Cookeville for all the marbles. Hate that one of these teams goes home Friday.

How is the seating capacity?

Yup I've said it along.....a team from the 3rd quad is going to win state this year. Our quad has had to be the toughest this year. So which ever team prevails this Friday will certainly be battle tested. Just pray for no injuries. A young man from Fairview got hurt last week and I hope he's doing better.

As for capacity in the stands....we had 1000+ last week and still lots of room. Plus as I was looking down from the box I saw alo of fans from both sides mingling, laughing and cutting up. The best example we can pass on to our children is the ones we demostrate ourselves of good sportsmanship. It's always a good time when we understand we are out there for these young men. Our concessions is not as fancy as CPA (which is an awesome field) but we try to make sure the fans are happy.

Rise up CUBNATION!!! GO CUBS!!!

Edited by coachcraig

I took my son #74 to the local Hardee's Saturday morning and a lady came up to us and asked what was going on Friday night. She had no idea we were in the playoffs. She lived serval miles away(she said 5-6 miles), but could hear the crowd screaming. The fans went nuts this past Friday and I exspect no less this coming game.

This looks to be a great match up. I plan on attending the game. Right now I will give a slight edge to CPA because they seem to have a more balanced offense. But I wouldn't be surprised if Cheatham County won. In fact, I wouldn't be disappointed with either team winning. I think either would support the mid-state well further into the playoffs.

This looks to be a great match up. I plan on attending the game. Right now I will give a slight edge to CPA because they seem to have a more balanced offense. But I wouldn't be surprised if Cheatham County won. In fact, I wouldn't be disappointed with either team winning. I think either would support the mid-state well further into the playoffs.

Yeah when playoffs started I saw at least 5 teams out of the 3rd quad that had what it takes to get to cookville. It's down to 2 now and which ever team wins I hope the entire 3rd quad will be pulling for that team in going to Cookville.

Yup I've said it along.....a team from the 3rd quad is going to win state this year. Our quad has had to be the toughest this year. So which ever team prevails this Friday will certainly be battle tested. Just pray for no injuries. A young man from Fairview got hurt last week and I hope he's doing better.

As for capacity in the stands....we had 1000+ last week and still lots of room. Plus as I was looking down from the box I saw alo of fans from both sides mingling, laughing and cutting up. The best example we can pass on to our children is the ones we demostrate ourselves of good sportsmanship. It's always a good time when we understand we are out there for these young men. Our concessions is not as fancy as CPA (which is an awesome field) but we try to make sure the fans are happy.

I'm hoping to get some of that world class Ashland City catfish before the game. Got to get Mrs Coachrus on board with the plan.

I'm not sure if CPA will bring as big a crowd as Fairview. We had a great crowd at Milan last year so I'm hoping we have another.

I'm hoping to get some of that world class Ashland City catfish before the game. Got to get Mrs Coachrus on board with the plan.

I'm not sure if CPA will bring as big a crowd as Fairview. We had a great crowd at Milan last year so I'm hoping we have another.

Yeah cannot go wrong with southern fried catfish, hush puppies and slaw. They have an awesome salad bar as well. If It's nice you guys can dine out on the porch at watch the sun set before the game.

Fairview brought a good crowd, but Sycamore, Harpeth and Creekwood showed up for the game as well. I'm hoping that Fairview and the rest will show up again. Nothing like Friday Night Lights. At this level the sport is pure, playing for the love of the game. It's a bitter sweet year for me as I have my son and 13 others I call sons playing their last year and on the same field I played. BigDaddy knows all to well and shares the same feelings I have for these young men. Bitter sweet!