CPA @ Cheatham..........Lions & Bears OH MY!

howdoitknow

If ya'll need ours, let me know

robjim:

You can get a football roster of the Cheatham Co. Cubs by visiting the Cheatham Co. Cubs Football Fan Page and looking under the Main Menu links. This will let you know any information of Cubs football that you'll need. I visited the Cubs coaching staff, who were hard at work breaking down CPA film today, and they were still pleased about the Cubs "upset victory" last week over Fairview. They were also very high on CPA's football team. I noticed a lot of the names and numbers for CPA were the same as from last year's team.

#14 Albert Mitchell

#22 Chase Smith

#7 JR Osborne

#21 Robert Brown

#68 Jack Hooper

#72 James Elliott

#6 Sam Landers

I remembered #2 Jackson (forgot his last name), #5 Wharton, and #12 Cranford from last year's team (along with #41 Fleenor, #10 Williams, and #8 Thurley). One player that caught my attention was #9 who plays receiver and defensive back. What is this young man's name? He is a very special athlete and a matchup nightmare for everyone CPA plays I am sure.

If ya'll need ours, let me know

robjim:

You can get a football roster of the Cheatham Co. Cubs by visiting the Cheatham Co. Cubs Football Fan Page and looking under the Main Menu links. This will let you know any information of Cubs football that you'll need. I visited the Cubs coaching staff, who were hard at work breaking down CPA film today, and they were still pleased about the Cubs "upset victory" last week over Fairview. They were also very high on CPA's football team. I noticed a lot of the names and numbers for CPA were the same as from last year's team.

#14 Albert Mitchell

#22 Chase Smith

#7 JR Osborne

#21 Robert Brown

#68 Jack Hooper

#72 James Elliott

#6 Sam Landers

I remembered #2 Jackson (forgot his last name), #5 Wharton, and #12 Cranford from last year's team (along with #41 Fleenor, #10 Williams, and #8 Thurley). One player that caught my attention was #9 who plays receiver and defensive back. What is this young man's name? He is a very special athlete and a matchup nightmare for everyone CPA plays I am sure.

robjim:

#14 Albert Mitchell

#22 Chase Smith

#7 JR Osborne

#21 Robert Brown

#68 Jack Hooper

#72 James Elliott

#6 Sam Landers

Darn. I thought they got their scouting report from Coach T.

I'm glad that CPA gets to be the underdog this week. It should be good motivation for the boys.

Howdy, you do a great job for the Cubs!

robjim:

#14 Albert Mitchell

#22 Chase Smith

#7 JR Osborne

#21 Robert Brown

#68 Jack Hooper

#72 James Elliott

#6 Sam Landers

Thanks,

Email me at robjim@comcast.net and I'll set you up with ours

Can I ask one question, why the cubs? Just doesn't sound real macho. I know ya'll are, but what's the history behind the name pick. Bears justs sounds more mean!! Griz sounds even better.

Good question. Maybe it was named by a Chicago fan. LOL. Something I've never asked myslef as a former player, fan and father. I bet Coach Spangler would be able to answer that. He will be at the game this Friday. He coached back in the 50s and 60s with 3 undefeated seasons while at Ashland City High School with his last year coaching 69-70 season. The current high school, Cheatham County Centeral, was built in 70 and is where the CUBS play to this date, with this season, being the first season at this current location, to go undefeated. Even in my hay day, my senior year was 6-4 with a first round loss to Brentwood Academy. So for me, watching this team, watching our sons play an outstanding year is very magical. This County has gotten behind these boys this year. It's something we've needed for a very long time in this county and at this school. Hopefully this program will get the support it desprately needs now from the board.

Rise up CUBNATION!!! GO CUBS!!!

Willie is a sophomore and plays as a hybrid who will play both defensive back and linebacker on the Cubs defense. He is #12 and a special one. He did start last year as a freshman and should (barring injury) be a four year starter at Cheatham. He will likely have an opportunity to start at running back opposite of Desmond Sweatt in the Cubs offensive backfield in 2013. Willie runs a sub 4.6 40 yard dash and is among the team's fastest players (along with Potts, Sweatt, and Brinkley).