CPA @ Cheatham..........Lions & Bears OH MY!

howdoitknow

#67 totally should've been in the mix as well as a few others. I think Chase from CPA should've gotten it too.

Rise up CUBNATION!!! GO CUBS!!!

#22 Chase Smith I think is who you are referring to.

Pound for pound he might be the best athlete on CPA's team. It is hard to get selected as a RB going up against some of the outstanding RBs this year (CC has 3!)

You misunderstood. I will be there tomorrow night!!! I meant you were going to make me watch the online game from last year to figure out your son's #.

Oh sorry :) #74, well I consider them all mine. I've known them since they were knee high to a grasshopper. Coached little more than half the seniors and coached against the rest from 6-7-8 to 11-12 peewee ball, but they were all good buddies then as they are now.

Oh sorry :) #74, well I consider them all mine. I've known them since they were knee high to a grasshopper. Coached little more than half the seniors and coached against the rest from 6-7-8 to 11-12 peewee ball, but they were all good buddies then as they are now.

Ahhh That would be CJ? You going to be on the visitor fence line with BigDaddy?

Ahhh That would be CJ? You going to be on the visitor fence line with BigDaddy?

Yup that's my son.

No I'll be flipping burgers till my concessions crew gets to work there before the game and then I'll be up in the box during the game. I'll have on a black long sleeve T with Cardinal Red coaches shirt on. Come up and say hi.

Edited by coachcraig

Congrats to Mitch and Brady on making the All-Star team. I think there should have been a few more Cubs selected but I'm bias!! I've poked fun at Brady all year calling him an All-Star, now look what has he has achieved. Very proud parents in the Bose household !!

Was hoping to see Mr Moore make it in from Fairview. Got my fingers crossed that it's a typo and he will get to go. That young man is a class act, just like the rest of the Yellowjackets program !!!

This will be a game that will be remembered for a long, long time. Sure hope the Cubs can prevail. CPA is an elite program that presents a big challenge for our Cubs. They seem to be classy as well. Gonna be awesome folks !! CPA people be safe coming in and I think you will find CUBNATION to be good host. C-ya tommorrow evening.

Yup that's my son.

No I'll be flipping burgers till my concessions crew gets to work there before the game and then I'll be up in the box during the game. I'll have on a black long sleeve T with Cardinal Red coaches shirt on. Come up and say hi.

Coach, I'll be the one sitting in front of the computer doing our stats. If you've got a cheeseburger to spare, bring it up with you. Look forward to see ya'll.

Congrats to Mitch and Brady on making the All-Star team. I think there should have been a few more Cubs selected but I'm bias!! I've poked fun at Brady all year calling him an All-Star, now look what has he has achieved. Very proud parents in the Bose household !!

Was hoping to see Mr Moore make it in from Fairview. Got my fingers crossed that it's a typo and he will get to go. That young man is a class act, just like the rest of the Yellowjackets program !!!

This will be a game that will be remembered for a long, long time. Sure hope the Cubs can prevail. CPA is an elite program that presents a big challenge for our Cubs. They seem to be classy as well. Gonna be awesome folks !! CPA people be safe coming in and I think you will find CUBNATION to be good host. C-ya tommorrow evening.

It was in fact #10, RB Julian Franklin who was invited from Fairview. They had him listed at WR by mistake. He's a great young man also, who represents Fairview well. We are very proud of him. Looking like he may sign with the Navy Midshipmen for the next four years of football.

I cant believe Moore didnt get invited. Hands down of the best athletes in the whole state. His stats werent as good this year because no one kicked it to him the whole year. I believe cheatham was the only team that directly kicked it to him in game one, one time and he took it to the house. But congrats to the CC players and CPA players.going along with Franklin.from fairview.