CPA @ Cheatham..........Lions & Bears OH MY!

howdoitknow

It's all good slim... It's just sad when people come on here to try and bring down others for Personel gain... If somebody thinks there a better coach or can coach better than what we have,do it the right way! Get a job, coach then apply! That's a coward to me! You try and bring people down with slander, heck go to the man tell him what you think of his coaching!

You can insult me if you want to.... it won't bother me, although I hope it makes you feel better. Try to twist your comments if you want to. You know I said "suggest" physical. If they don't why would someone need "courage". Howdy.... in all seriousness, you are probably a really good person. Someone obvously said something that really upset you. Just be the bigger person and take the high road with your comments. Thats all I will say about this.

Thank you! Would you all like it if I got on a Milan thread after one of the Alcoa state title game losses a few years back and said something like "Morris got outcoached" and then followed it up with comments that were insulting about your entire coaching staff? Heck no you wouldn't like it! I am done with the debate. Sorry if I have offended you by standing up for our coaching staff. Sorry if I stodd up for a high school student who was being insulted on the internet by a grown adult.

Thank you! Would you all like it if I got on a Milan thread after one of the Alcoa state title game losses a few years back and said something like "Morris got outcoached" and then followed it up with comments that were insulting about your entire coaching staff? Heck no you wouldn't like it! I am done with the debate. Sorry if I have offended you by standing up for our coaching staff. Sorry if I stodd up for a high school student who was being insulted on the internet by a grown adult.

Howdy... I completely understand you wanting to stand up for your coaching staff and the student. I agree with you.... I would feel the same way.

I just got finished reading the statement you made on the board congratulating Cheatham on their fantastic season. That was very classy and I can see that this is truly the type of person that you are as you have a good heart. Someone stupped to a low level and made some inappropriate comments about your cubs. Just wanting you to overlook this idiot and stay the classy and gracious individual that you are.

Howdy... I completely understand you wanting to stand up for your coaching staff and the student. I agree with you.... I would feel the same way.

I just got finished reading the statement you made on the board congratulating Cheatham on their fantastic season. That was very classy and I can see that this is truly the type of person that you are as you have a good heart. Someone stupped to a low level and made some inappropriate comments about your cubs. Just wanting you to overlook this idiot and stay the classy and gracious individual that you are.

Thank you! I will be at the Milan vs CPA game next week. Look me up if you like.

Thank you! I will be at the Milan vs CPA game next week. Look me up if you like.

May not be there, but if I am, I will definitely give you a shout out. I left a post of that game's thread as to why I might not be there. Check it out. I have missed 4 Milan games in the last 20yrs or so, but you can understand this one!!!

I hope things get better. I just went to dinner with my lovely girlfriend and saw Mitchell Potts and Kevin Eslick in the restaurant. I asked them how they were and they both said "sore" but thy both both were in great spirits. After a few days when it is a good time to reflect these boys will realize how special their run was in 2012. They are now a part of a special alumni and that means they will be a part of Cubs Football forever. Great season boys!

Yes eslick, Potts c Castell, Bose, glauss ect.. All very fine young men! They won't be down long! I think a few if not all will be playing football again.. I know Potts, Bose have schools looking.. And 67 also has schools looking.. They all have alot of upside too! Just speaking about eslick right now.. I was told by one of coaches other day" Kev still hasn't stop growing" I thought that's great except he is 6.3 265 and wears 17 shoe lol I hope he don't grow much more!! With that being said I really think Kev will get multible offers just like alot others, and if they want to play, then they will be able too!

Cheatham scored 579 points in 13 games in 2012. They put 3 backs at 1,400+ yards on the season. 2 of the 3 had 20+ TDs (the other had 17). Sometimes you just run into a team that is "better". CPA was better last night. I don't think the Cubs coaching staff just forgot how to coach!

I said nothing against the cubs coaches. I praised the cpa coaches. When this game was slated I said we were going to see an upsurge in defense from what we had seen. I think it is obvious that is what happened.