Your team's '13/'14 out of district schedule

Shep

I'm thinking Dresden will probably drop Stewert County, my opinion is, we will pick up Trenton Peabody, just because the coaches are such good friends. Haven't heard anything about Westview but if I was coach I wouldn't agree to play only at UTM. It's their home field.

Edited by ysoangry

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butchie looks like you got your wish! Lake County's non-district schedule is Week 1-Fulton Co., KY. Week 3- McKenzie and Week 5- West Carroll.

The entire 2013 Lake County Schedule

Aug. 30 Fulton Co., KY Away

Sept. 6 Union City * Home

Sept. 13 McKenzie Away

Sept. 20 Trenton-Peabody * Home

Sept. 27 West Carroll Home

Oct. 4 Halls * Away

Oct. 11 Humboldt* Away

Oct. 18 Greenfield * Home

Oct. 25 South Fulton * Away

Nov. 1 Gibson Co. * Home

Butchie looks like you got your wish! Lake County's non-district schedule is Week 1-Fulton Co., KY. Week 3- McKenzie and Week 5- West Carroll.

The entire 2013 Lake County Schedule

Aug. 30 Fulton Co., KY Away

Sept. 6 Union City * Home

Sept. 13 McKenzie Away

Sept. 20 Trenton-Peabody * Home

Sept. 27 West Carroll Home

Oct. 4 Halls * Away

Oct. 11 Humboldt* Away

Oct. 18 Greenfield * Home

Oct. 25 South Fulton * Away

Nov. 1 Gibson Co. * Home

Hot Dang!....I Just Hope Mckenzie Can Give Ye A Game ...I Know Bigster Will be Pleased...Happy Thanksgiving To Me!

Humboldt yes, but not Halls. We had a 2 year deal with Heath from Paducah so travel could play into scheduling once again. There just ain't no easy way to get to LC!!!

On Edit - I'd love for JB to play LC, UC, McKenzie, etc...they were left off my list due to the distance, but from what I've seen in JB's scheduling over the past 4 years you never know who you'll see. I don't think JB will have to go to KY or schedule 4A teams again this time around.

Shep we played halls in 2005 and 2006 i believe

I'm pretty sure we are keeping McMinn Central, Sweetwater, and Silverdale. Adding Oliver Springs I think. We being Meigs County.

Tigers94,

I sort of figured with you moving down to 2A (playoffs) that you would be a more natural fit in Dist 5 with Boyd, Silverdale, Grace (Chatt) and Copper Basin. Also, I figure that would be an easier division to finish 2nd in (Boyd has never lost a district game since this alignment started) and get the automatic spot into the football playoffs.

Won't it be tougher to finish 2nd and get into the playoffs automatically playing Knox Grace, Rockwood, Greenback? Is the travel/geography that much better going up to Dist 3? Since Meigs borders Hamilton Co, I figured playing the 3 Chattanooga teams in Dist 5 would be closer?

Any knowledge on why Dist 3 vs. Dist 5?

Edited by FootballFan51

It really surprised me that they sent us towards Knoxville. Everybody involved thought we were a lock for Dist. 5. I think the Softball team will have it a little easier in Dist. 3. But it will be a little tougher for football. That being said I think we'll compete we'll the next couple of years. The Tigers struggled this year but, started 9 sophomores and a Freshman most of the season. We have a decent class coming in and a couple baseball players coming out that have been playing just baseball but really help speed wise. Either way I'm looking forward to the change of scenery. Go Tigers!

Tigers94,

I sort of figured with you moving down to 2A (playoffs) that you would be a more natural fit in Dist 5 with Boyd, Silverdale, Grace (Chatt) and Copper Basin. Also, I figure that would be an easier division to finish 2nd in (Boyd has never lost a district game since this alignment started) and get the automatic spot into the football playoffs.

Won't it be tougher to finish 2nd and get into the playoffs automatically playing Knox Grace, Rockwood, Greenback? Is the travel/geography that much better going up to Dist 3? Since Meigs borders Hamilton Co, I figured playing the 3 Chattanooga teams in Dist 5 would be closer?

Any knowledge on why Dist 3 vs. Dist 5?

Sorry 51 forgot to quote your post too lazy to type it all again.