The 2013 SP Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Watched corbin on scrimmages this year. I think he will need a couple games under his belt but should.do fine.. I would liks to.have ssen few of hurry up offensive series. Larger teams wouldnt bs able to.sub as.much and I.think SP would have pulled couple quick scores especially on Gordy. The big fellows were winded pretty good

It's gonna be a different excitement for me next year on Friday Nights. With my son about to be a freshman at Walker Valley High School, I am eagerly anticipating his first year of high school football. His love of the sport has grown over the last 4 or 5 years while making the trip every Friday with me to support the Pirates. His middle school football team this year at Ocoee finished the season 8 and 1, losing only in the season finale to Dalton. The tears he shed after that game brought out an emotional side of the game I hadn't seen in him yet. Most of the boys from his team are attending Walker Valley so the future is definately bright for the Mustangs. All my fellow Coach T friends will have to keep me updated during Pirate games next year while I embark on a journey to make Walker Valley Football much more relevant on Coach T.

Go Pirates and Mustangs

I heard,while eatin a big Harvey burger, yesterday at the big table that coach Victory is gonna run the SANGLE WANGGGGG next year and that that Moss boy and that Elledge boy will be pullin like mad men and tearin up some helments. Time to go all side saddle and reign terror again!!!!!!! Young Fitzgerald is the real deal watched him for several years and he will make a difference.. I also think that the future is bright with next years freshman class and i think they will be a factor in 2013

Edited by URJasper

If SP can find a way to replace Johnson, Stone and Hale they will compete again. There is no way around it. Those three guys were really good players for SP for the better part of the last 3 seasons. They will need several young kids to step up the game and help them out along the way. The way I see it for 2013 is this. They lose their leading rusher in Johnson. They lose their leading receiver in Johnson. They lose their leading tackler in Stone. They lose their piece at QB that ran the offense. They lose Hale who is without a doubt their best LB and good FB. They also lose the Collier kid who started in the line the past two seasons. I don't think you can totally replace the first three guys Mentioned. Hopefully other areas will improve to offset losing those guys. If they can then this team can make a run in 2013.

Yep, first one to hit the high school ranks. He has begged us to move back to So Pitt and let him play there but it is just not possible right now. Time will tell though!! Thank You!!

Piratetom, what kind of mess is this? I bet pegleg would fly up there everyday and bring him to and from school. You need to make sure that coach at walker valley turns in his survey this spring to my buddy Murphy. You think im joking but im not

Piratetom, what kind of mess is this? I bet pegleg would fly up there everyday and bring him to and from school. You need to make sure that coach at walker valley turns in his survey this spring to my buddy Murphy. You think im joking but im not

Roy, with peglegs history of flying planes, one crashed in South Pitt and the other in Ooltewah, I don't think the wife would go for that. I will however, make sure the coach turns in his survey. Heck, I might even get you a formal invite up to the Corral to read your book to these people.

Roy, with peglegs history of flying planes, one crashed in South Pitt and the other in Ooltewah, I don't think the wife would go for that. I will however, make sure the coach turns in his survey. Heck, I might even get you a formal invite up to the Corral to read your book to these people.

Forget that PirateTom. You need to get your tail to SP next season.