Nashville Christian vs Collinwood

wildcat89

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another perspective (The Tennesseean):

Nashville Chr. (10-2) at Collinwood (9-2): Making its first state quarterfinal appearance since 1998, Nashville Christian can post its first 11-win season since 1986 and extend its winning streak to 10 by knocking off 1A top-seed Collinwood. RB Phillip Booker (1,537 yards, 25 TDs), has 314 postseason yards and three TDs for Nashville Christian. QB Logan Montgomery (2,439 total yards, 30 TDs) has been the key for Collinwood. Nashville Chr. 22, Collinwood 20.

The fans are pumped up, the team is focused, and the typical pregame discussions about offensive/defensive matchups are occuring. I'm sure Collinwood is doing the same. You've got to love playoff football!! The posturing between fans that don't know a lot about the other team. Well we will both know tomorrow night! The winner will take home all of the Quad 3 marbles! :mrgreen: I'm expecting to lose my voice after this game! GO EAGLES!!!

I'm hoping that both teams stay healthy. They have worked extremely hard to be able to get to this point.

Now for my prediction:

NCS 24 - CW 17

Here is my Prediction for the Quarter Final match up for quad #3 It will be a dog fight to the last passion. It might go into over time thats how good this match up is going to be I think that NCS will go into this very tough environment and pull out another win under the radar again. This NCS is a very hot team right now every thing is in place to make a very deep playoff run for sure if we get past Collinwood this Friday night. I say that NCS will win because of there defense of play tomorrow night that is for both teams not a lot of scoring in this one. this will be a dog fight till the final second's in the 4th Qr. Good luck to both teams to getting this far in the playoffs both are respected teams for sure.

NCS 28- Collinwood 24. Go Eagle's get it done tomorrow night or the NCS Eagle nation

NCS folks using the Natchez Trace: took a short ride over that way this morning and you do have a little detour at 412 in Hohenwald. They are widening 412 so are building a new bridge for the Trace where it crosses 412.

Hi Coach,

When you say little detour........You mean it's not so bad that we should find another route? Taking I-65 much farther south (to avoid taking the Trace) really takes us out of the way.

Thanks.

Hi Coach,

When you say little detour........You mean it's not so bad that we should find another route? Taking I-65 much farther south (to avoid taking the Trace) really takes us out of the way.

Thanks.

No, it's fine. You get off the Trace, cross under the new bridge, and get right back on.

At Collinwood, turn right off Trace and trun right again at 1st light (4th Avenue, I think) and that turns into Trojan Drive. GPS address is 401 Trojan Boulevard, Collinwood, TN. As someone said, it is a bowl. I believe the Army Corps of Engineers built it.

No, it's fine. You get off the Trace, cross under the new bridge, and get right back on.

At Collinwood, turn right off Trace and trun right again at 1st light (4th Avenue, I think) and that turns into Trojan Drive. GPS address is 401 Trojan Boulevard, Collinwood, TN. As someone said, it is a bowl. I believe the Army Corps of Engineers built it.

Thanks - that bowl sounds like a great place to play. Looking forward to a great game - win or lose.

when you get close to cwood you will see a welcome center sign and the turn off is exactly 1 mile to right. when you get to the stop sign go right again, you have 1 more stop sign, and 1 traffic light ( at bank of collinwood) go to next light (only other one) turn right at parts store, two blocks, turn left, you should be able to see the lights and yes the corps of engineers did build the stadium and a fine job they did. Welcome to Colliwood High School, (da wood) and hope you enjoy your stay, except for the ending of the game. GO TROJANS!!!