Nashville Christian vs Collinwood

wildcat89

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another perspective (The Tennesseean):

Nashville Chr. (10-2) at Collinwood (9-2): Making its first state quarterfinal appearance since 1998, Nashville Christian can post its first 11-win season since 1986 and extend its winning streak to 10 by knocking off 1A top-seed Collinwood. RB Phillip Booker (1,537 yards, 25 TDs), has 314 postseason yards and three TDs for Nashville Christian. QB Logan Montgomery (2,439 total yards, 30 TDs) has been the key for Collinwood. Nashville Chr. 22, Collinwood 20.

Can the Eagles slow down #8? This is one of the keys for the Eagles Friday night.

1) defense - Stop #8

2) defense - force turnovers

3) offense - protect the ball

4) offense - control clock

Some more stats to chew on...

# 8 Logan Montgomery #7 Phillip Booker QB, DB Ht/Wt: 6'3"/210 Class: Jr. RB, DB, WR Ht/Wt 6'2/190 Class: Sr. Passing Yards Per Game Rushing Yards Per Game 127.9 128.5 Rushing Yards Per Game Points Per Game 93.2 14 Points Per Game Rushing Num 8.4 179 Passing Comp Yards Per Carry 115 8.62 Completion Percentage Rushing TDNum 0.564 25

http://nashvillechristiansports.com

when you get close to cwood you will see a welcome center sign and the turn off is exactly 1 mile to right. when you get to the stop sign go right again, you have 1 more stop sign, and 1 traffic light ( at bank of collinwood) go to next light (only other one) turn right at parts store, two blocks, turn left, you should be able to see the lights and yes the corps of engineers did build the stadium and a fine job they did. Welcome to Colliwood High School, (da wood) and hope you enjoy your stay, except for the ending of the game. GO TROJANS!!!

Thanks for those awesome directions, macattack. Now if I end up in a cornfield in Alabama, I won't be too happy :) Good luck to the Trojans. I don't expect anything but a close game - no matter who wins.

Thanks for those awesome directions, macattack. Now if I end up in a cornfield in Alabama, I won't be too happy :) Good luck to the Trojans. I don't expect anything but a close game - no matter who wins.

If you turn left at the second red light instead of turning right you'll end up in that cornfield in Alabama.

Enjoy your trip to "The Wood" and the good hospitallity, but hope it's going to be a long trip back home for you. ;)

Edited by TrojanSportsFan

last restless night. it's on in less than 24 hours. cwood has many players that can step up in #5s position, big shoes to fill but this team is ready for the challenge. they will come, two teams will play, one winner will move on, the other will finish an outstanding season. from my viewpoint, win or lose TROJANS AND FANS (PARENTS INCLUDED) GOTTA BE STOKED. CONGRATULATIONS TROJANS AND COACHES, do us proud and win, win, win...whooohoooooo its almost friday, ruff, ruff...