Nashville Christian vs Collinwood

wildcat89

Any Trojan/Eagle coachT poster at the game or listening to the radio that could post quarterly (at ends of 1st,2nd,3rd,game final) score updates via smart phone/home pc here on this thread game night would be greatly appreciated. I'll be interested in checking this thread tomorrow night to see how this ones going along.....

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Trojan/Eagle coachT poster at the game or listening to the radio that could post quarterly (at ends of 1st,2nd,3rd,game final) score updates via smart phone/home pc here on this thread game night would be greatly appreciated. I'll be interested in checking this thread tomorrow night to see how this ones going along.....

I'm hoping to be at the game and I will

I'll be at the game too but will probably be so nervous that I won't be able to type on my iPhone :)

Early this season Nashville Christian lost their 2nd & 3rd games to 5A HIllwood (21 to 7) and @ Clarksville Academy (29 to 14). The Eagles are currently on a 9 game winning streak and appear to be healthy. Firing on all cylinders and peaking at the right time.

Collinwood lost a couple of tough back to back away games later in the season. The Trojans lost to a very solid 2A Adamsville’s team who has a 10-1 record and to 2A Mt Pleasant team 51 to 18.

Eagles vs Trogan’s – Game Preview

nashvillechristiansports.com

From another website (writer Harold Huggins):

Another surprise team of the postseason is Nashville Christian School.

After an early-season region loss to Clarksville Academy, the Eagles traveled up I-24 last Friday and scored a resounding 24-0 victory over the hosts.

That landed NCS in the Class 1A quarterfinals for just the second time in school history.

Tailback Phillip Booker continued his outstanding season with a 178-yard, one-touchdown game, and the defense forced five turnovers (three fumbles and two interceptions).

"I thought that was clearly our best game of the season, offensively and defensively,'' coach Jeff Brothers said. "And Booker was dynamite running the ball.â€

The Eagles (10-2) are a much better team than the one they had two months ago.

"We're a much better team than the one which played CA earlier in the year,†Brothers said. "We had a number of players who were trying out for new positions, but I knew we had a good team in the making.''

Next up is a quarterfinal trip to Collinwood (9-2) on Friday.

"They have an outstanding quarterback, and a good defense,'' Brothers said. "We're only the second team in school history to make the quarterfinals, and I hope we can keep it going.''

Edited by NCSdad1962

I know nothing about either of these teams, but I am pulling for NC simply because if Huntingdon wins we will play at home if NC wins.

Someone please keep score updates on here. Thanks

Hey Jeg,

How is that determined since both NCS and Huntingdon are #3 seeds? I was curious where we would be playing if we win and Huntingdon wins.