Nashville Christian vs Collinwood

wildcat89

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not whining...just stating a different point of view. You know, a true champion would be a little more humble. But I'm not surprised at the words and actions of someone like you NCSDad1962.

Seriously can't wait for the 40 weeks to pass and face NCS again. And win or lose, as long as it is done on a level playing field, I will accept whatever outcome.

Not whining...just stating a different point of view. You know, a true champion would be a little more humble. But I'm not surprised at the words and actions of someone like you NCSDad1962.

Seriously can't wait for the 40 weeks to pass and face NCS again. And win or lose, as long as it is done on a level playing field, I will accept whatever outcome.

Uhm...BahamaMama your team lost 2 weeks ago.? Why are you still here?

Uhm...BahamaMama your team lost 2 weeks ago.? Why are you still here?

So if your team it out you can't post or have an opinion? Is that the boys only rule? Oh, now I get it it. All you Daddy's living through your kids. So why don't you pull your pants up over your beer belly and get over the fact that you aren't out on that football field anymore!!! And before you get upset that a girl just stood up to a boy, I'll sign off and try to remember my place, in the kitchen right?

Click here for some game video from the game Friday night, with a little Stevie Ray "Little Wing" Music for your viewing pleasure. With #8 in the game Collinwood is a very good team without him they are average from my perspective. My 2 cents. # 8 is the real deal. That kid has a very bright future with his size and speed. I hope Nashville Christian can play the Trojans again next year as that would probably only mean the Eagles deep in the Playoffs again. The rest of the state may have to used to this little school showing up to the TSSAA playoff party.

nashvillechristiansports.com

Edited by youthsportsPIX

I wasn't agreeing with her, my post didnt post. I didn't see any dirty play from Nc, if anything it was Cwood getting in their cheap shots, way too many personal fouls, but hey, it's an emotional game. That's why it's played in pads and not dresses!

Sorry about lumping you in with Bmama. She's a hoot.

And that's what coaches are for. One of our best defenders sat out an entire Cwood scoring drive for committing a personal foul. Our coach doesn't put up with that crap.

Awww...I'll take you saying I'm a hoot as a compliment as I am trying to be funny! From here on out, time to root for our side of the state. So good luck NCS, represent us well.

I hope we are all just having a little fun here. Although I get the impression some of these folks are as nutty as their posts portray them to be :)

Click here for some game video from the game Friday night, with a little Stevie Ray "Little Wing" Music for your viewing pleasure. With #8 in the game Collinwood is a very good team without him they are average from my perspective. My 2 cents. # 8 is the real deal. That kid has a very bright future with his size and speed. I hope Nashville Christian can play the Trojans again next year as that would probably only mean the Eagles deep in the Playoffs again. The rest of the state may have to used to this little school showing up to the TSSAA playoff party.

nashvillechristiansports.com

Ncs would be nothing without no 7...he is the entire offense