Roy has lost his Murphy Book

OLD PIRATE

Your joking. Maybe that is why croz was blaming it on that Marshall man. Croz, if you have my book, would you drop it off next week in Kimball when you go to Greenback? Do not take it to Greenback. Those men in those trucks up there will take it and I will never see it again. You think im joking but im not.

I am telling you Roy that Croz can be down right mean! I'll bet you that book is in Tuscaloosa, Alabama right now. That danged Croz has got that book of yours and he is going to sell it! You might want to see if Pegleg and PowerP might climb in that airplane andgo up there and knock Croz in the head and get yur book back before he leaves!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am telling you Roy that Croz can be down right mean! I'll bet you that book is in Tuscaloosa, Alabama right now. That danged Croz has got that book of yours and he is going to sell it! You might want to see if Pegleg and PowerP might climb in that airplane andgo up there and knock Croz in the head and get yur book back before he leaves!

Let me ask you a question Oldtiger55. Would you go and get my book from Croz if he has it and bring it with you when you go to Greenback and drop it off in Kimball for me? I think Croz and that Marshall man have stolen my book and I need it back. That pegleg man and that powerp man might also have helped them out. If you can get it back for me I would really appreciate it. Thanks Roy

Roy, Old Pirate has been doing some studing about this here problem and pert near sure the Ambassador has your Murphy book and is studing it in hopes of being as up to date as you so he can be more informed. Old Pirate ain't jest a joking neither......BTW, If Ambassador didn't get the book OP ain't falling for that mess he didn't hang around and see who brung it out!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Roy, why didn't you come back to the restroom? I saw your book in there. The cover was all ripped up wasn't it? When I saw the fudge round box I knew it was you. I waited for a good 10 minutes, but finally went back to the fence in front of the concessions on our side of the field.

I did come back. I did not realize I lost it until I got back to my durn seat. I went back to that Marshall mans concession stand first because that is where I thought that is where I left it. That lady at the concession stand said she had not seen it and then that is when I went back in the bathroom.

I did come back. I did not realize I lost it until I got back to my durn seat. I went back to that Marshall mans concession stand first because that is where I thought that is where I left it. That lady at the concession stand said she had not seen it and then that is when I went back in the bathroom.

I guess I should have stayed longer then. If you do get it back, I'm sorry about the page on Spring Hill. I don't like those fellers very much so I made good use of that page.

Guest Purplepastry

My sources tell me that they saw the refs at half time all huddled around making fun of Roy's book and SP in general. They were laughing about putting more air in the balls, ankle weights, and other such horse nonsense and they were also saying they could not wait for the second half so they could make a bunch of critical calls against SP and then their boys could win and go on to the gold ball. They tore out pages of the book and painted them yellow and used them for flags in the second half.

My sources tell me that they saw the refs at half time all huddled around making fun of Roy's book and SP in general. They were laughing about putting more air in the balls, ankle weights, and other such horse nonsense and they were also saying they could not wait for the second half so they could make a bunch of critical calls against SP and then their boys could win and go on to the gold ball. They tore out pages of the book and painted them yellow and used them for flags in the second half.

Roy is going to be really mad.

Whats this durn warning mess all about? I have not done anything wrong, I just want my Murphy Fair book back. I did not even make this website about my book missing. People think im joking about my book, but I garuntee you I am being real serious. I really want my book back. If whoever has it would just drop it off at the Krystal in Kimball, I will get it and not ask any questions.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Whats this durn warning mess all about? I have not done anything wrong, I just want my Murphy Fair book back. I did not even make this website about my book missing. People think im joking about my book, but I garuntee you I am being real serious. I really want my book back. If whoever has it would just drop it off at the Krystal in Kimball, I will get it and not ask any questions.

Roy I just heard the news on the JB website

tumblr_mcxq4jx8eC1r00y4l.gif

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your book.

Edited by MOTO24