Roy has lost his Murphy Book

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of mess is this? Where did you find my book? Are you friends with pegleg and powerp? I need my durn book back. Will you drop it off at Krystal in Kimball for me and I will pick it up. You think im joking but im not.

Imposter.....Old Pirate says that Murphy book is not been used like Roy's & ain't......got no dribble spots on it neither....

I will get you a free book next year and get Murphy to sign it personally for you like he does mine. I just need mine back because it has alot of synopsis in it. I have it narrowed down to a few people who have it. That Marshall man, that Swenson man, that pegleg man, and that powerp man.

Roy it was not me. However, I think I may have seen your book at a flee market in Lebanon on Saturday next to a BP gas station. Let me ask you something. Did you have that Watson boys name circled and wrote out to the side if we don't stop him we lose?

Roy it was not me. However, I think I may have seen your book at a flee market in Lebanon on Saturday next to a BP gas station. Let me ask you something. Did you have that Watson boys name circled and wrote out to the side if we don't stop him we lose?

I think I circled his name and that Coen boy and that Payne boys name. Are you sure you and pegleg did not steal my book? If you did you need to give me my book back. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, I am innocent. I think that tpay man has it. I am going to GV game and I will stand near the score board and spy on him to see if he shows it to croz and them. They better not be eating fudge rounds while they look at your book or I will be real mad.

i wont be by the scoreboard i will be on the hill by the band come look me up