Grundy County Football 2013

mtngoatbilly

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a good chance that Grundy will be playing SP next year. Grundy is having a hard time getting people to schedule them for 2013. That should tell you something about how good we SHOULD be. I do not agree with the move to drop SP regardless of what some people might think. That game always draws a big crowd and we might have a chance to beat SP next year. I hope it gets added back.

There is a good chance that Grundy will be playing SP next year. Grundy is having a hard time getting people to schedule them for 2013. That should tell you something about how good we SHOULD be. I do not agree with the move to drop SP regardless of what some people might think. That game always draws a big crowd and we might have a chance to beat SP next year. I hope it gets added back.

Seems Coffee jumped at the chance!! Nobody is scared to play GC. Any coach that knows GC, will be wanting to schedule because they can out coach us for a win, don't believe me just ask coaches in Marion!!!

Doc? You are way off base here. There are several teams GC has called from middle east and west TN and no one will call back. I know this for a fact. As for the Marion thing. I will have to agree with you on that. The Marion coach is top notch and I dont think you will find anyone to dispute that.

Bill, why would we be trying to schedule games in middle,east, and west when we have teams in our ole SVC that need games and that would BIGGER gates than playin a Red Boiling Springs!! I would think if Grundy has been turned down it was a travel issue. Don't make no since for us to be trying to schedule games with people further out of middle tn. I would love to hear the teams that have turned us down, would you care to share your fact?

Edited by THEDOC