Sequatchie County Indians

Headhunter42

I am sure that would be great, but right now there is not a quality candidate that you know would last some time. KC is the only proven one.

KC wouldnt be the best Decision. KC is up there in Age and maybe has two seasons left and thats a maybe. Im very confused at who is up for the job, I figured they would want to go a diffrent route then what they have so far.

Jones?? Is this the same Jones that couldn't win at Central with athletes tripping over each other?? Your telling me with the facilities you guys have that you can't attract a quality coach to get things back on track? Bring one of the young guys back that's from the area (maybe BJ ) who knows football and will take pride in the program because it means something to them from growing up in the area. You guys are as bad as Tennessee. What's the hold up. Go after the guy you want and get it done, before the uncertainty of the program sends you kids to neighboring schools.

Jones?? Is this the same Jones that couldn't win at Central with athletes tripping over each other?? Your telling me with the facilities you guys have that you can't attract a quality coach to get things back on track? Bring one of the young guys back that's from the area (maybe BJ ) who knows football and will take pride in the program because it means something to them from growing up in the area. You guys are as bad as Tennessee. What's the hold up. Go after the guy you want and get it done, before the uncertainty of the program sends you kids to neighboring schools.

I really like BJ but Sequatchie can not take chances at this point on a coach that has not proven anything. We need a coach that has had success as a coach. Not one we "hope" will be good

Facilities are great, arguably the best among the public schools in the whole area but I've never seen a nice stadium make a tackle or score touchdown. Whoever the coach is needs to get 100 percent out of the players each practice and each Friday night. I didn't always see that this past season and that's not necessarily blaming the coach and coaches, either. The players have to have the want-to, if not for the coaches and school, then for each other. It would also help if more students, boys and girls both, didn't play only one sport. Sometimes there are circumstance such as non-school teams and leagues that get in the way but it can be done. Last year two seniors signed to play small college football, one was also a basketball starter and the other played baseball. Maybe the best senior athlete this year played football, is wrestling and also plays baseball. He has a good chance of playing small college football.