Sequatchie County Indians

Headhunter42

:unsure: I'm surprised it is taking this long. I was told a week ago that it was down two people. Someone even told me that it would be nice to hire both one as the Head Coach the other as a coordinator/assistant head coach in a coach in waiting type of deal. So who knows.

Nothing will be announced till after the holidays.

I haven't heard anything is done yet. If it is it could be alright I wouldn't put much stock into what KC done or didn't do at Grundy Co. traditionally there not a strong program and I don't think will be overall without the addition of real feeder (Middle school) program. He also had his hands full out on the mountain, I think he was HC, AD & Principle?

If he has a good coaching staff (that will be the key) and all he has to think about is teaching & football or just football? and nothing administratively then it could be good deal for three or four years. Would be nice if they could bring in one of the former Letterman who is coaching elsewhere to be a coordinator and a head coach in waiting.