Milan at CPA. The Rematch

spectator1

BPM your gonna hate me for this but i predict CPA to win by atleast 14. they are stacked this year. Watched them.tonight.for second time in three weeks. their offense is the real deal. probably second to CAK in 3A. CC has a huge line on.both sides and CPA line handled them all night on defense and offense.

BPM your gonna hate me for this but i predict CPA to win by atleast 14. they are stacked this year. Watched them.tonight.for second time in three weeks. their offense is the real deal. probably second to CAK in 3A. CC has a huge line on.both sides and CPA line handled them all night on defense and offense.

Your probably right slim. The only thing that I would argue is that Alcoa's offense is probably better as well.

Your probably right slim. The only thing that I would argue is that Alcoa's offense is probably better as well.

your probably right. i havent seen much of alcoa in past two years to argue that. but historically i think i remember them being a run offense first? could be wrong. As to where CAK is a pass first offense. CPA is literally the most balanced offense ive ever seen. their defense is stacked too. the held Cheatham who was averaging over 400 rushing yards a game to under like 150 rushing yards. somewhere in that ball park. they exhibit text book tackling. it was beautiful to see. one player would wrap up then literally all 11 were on the ball. i respect Milan football and tradition. but this is a Very very good CPA team. I will be at the game BPM. Need to come say hey. goodluck to you and your bulldogs. its gonna be a great game!

while cpa might win this game. i don't see it by 2 scores and 2 extra points. 7 or less if they win. said i wasn't gonna predict but i'll go ahead. milan wins nailbiter 21-17.

while cpa might win this game. i don't see it by 2 scores and 2 extra points. 7 or less if they win. said i wasn't gonna predict but i'll go ahead. milan wins nailbiter 21-17.

im just going by thw offense and defense ive seen of milan in the past two years. abd this CPA offense and defense is better than that milan offense and defense i saw in 2011 and 2010. Much Better. But historically with Milan this should be a good close game but i wouldnt be surpised if CPA won by 14.

A lot of people are putting CPA in the title game already but let me tell you, Milan is not just going to hand it to them. I intially pick CPA to win but wouldnt be surprised 1 bit if Milan gets it done. Championship/play-off exp. is to be accounted for; Milan is accustomed to play well in big games (w/ the exception vs. Alcoa). I believe this will be a won by 2 TDs (probably 1) at most regardless of the winner.....

A lot of people are putting CPA in the title game already but let me tell you, Milan is not just going to hand it to them. I intially pick CPA to win but wouldnt be surprised 1 bit if Milan gets it done. Championship/play-off exp. is to be accounted for; Milan is accustomed to play well in big games (w/ the exception vs. Alcoa). I believe this will be a won by 2 TDs (probably 1) at most regardless of the winner.....

Like I said on the CPA/CC thread, the CPA guys remember the long bus ride home from last year. They have the upmost respect for Milan. I believe we had 5-6 players go out of the game last year including the QB early in the third quarter. Milan is about the toughest team there is.

This is going to be another bruising classic.

Like I said on the CPA/CC thread, the CPA guys remember the long bus ride home from last year. They have the upmost respect for Milan. I believe we had 5-6 players go out of the game last year including the QB early in the third quarter. Milan is about the toughest team there is.

This is going to be another bruising classic.

Agreed, and I did not think for 1 second the CPA coaches were going to over-look Milan, which is why I feel this will be a good game.....

your probably right. i havent seen much of alcoa in past two years to argue that. but historically i think i remember them being a run offense first? could be wrong. As to where CAK is a pass first offense. CPA is literally the most balanced offense ive ever seen. their defense is stacked too. the held Cheatham who was averaging over 400 rushing yards a game to under like 150 rushing yards. somewhere in that ball park. they exhibit text book tackling. it was beautiful to see. one player would wrap up then literally all 11 were on the ball. i respect Milan football and tradition. but this is a Very very good CPA team. I will be at the game BPM. Need to come say hey. goodluck to you and your bulldogs. its gonna be a great game!

Thanks Slim. I hope that I can be there. But my wife and I are expecting a child and we have a very early ultrasound the next morning to find out if it is a boy or a girl. I am game to go and hardly ever miss a Milan game. Just depens on how my wife feels as it is a 2 and a half hour drive. However, if I come.... I'll give ya a shout!!!