Milan at CPA. The Rematch

spectator1

Go Milan....they get their players the old fashion way

Ahh. Sweet Hogan trying to stir the pot again. LOL I guess he didn't get the memo last week.

13 of the CPA starting 22 went to CPA at kindergarten, 21 of 22 were there by 7th grade and all started their high school at CPA by 9th grade.

I guess Hoganknowsnot thinks Milan players were all there by pre-school.

Let's talk football shall we?

CPA wins, no score from me, just a 14th win. There has only been 2 games out of 13 where the 1st team has played the whole game. (Pearl Cohn and Week 0 Goodpasture). If they kept in their 1st team in, they would 7 shutouts, only in week 0 did they not get 30+ points. CPA absolutely TOOK OVER the trenches last week against Cheatham "The best Linemen in 3A". Look for CPA to head to Cookeville next week. Go Lions

This should be a very interesting game. Much respect for the tradition of Milan and what they have accomplished. Likewise, much respect for CPA and what they are doing to put their brand on Middle TN football. I've kept up with the Lions over the past few years since I have family with kids at that school. I can't or won't make a score prediction but I did pick CPA in the Big One's Contest to make it to Cookeville. I suspected after last years championship game that both Milan & CAK may be down just a bit this year but it looks like I was wrong. Congrats to the Bulldogs for a great season thus far. We've got a tough game with Elizabethton before we can look forward to a match up with either one of your fantastic football teams.

Hope you guys have a real slobber knocker with both teams playing their very best, thus the best team shall win. Also hope for an injury free game for both squads. :thumb: