Coalfield at Gordonsville (This Henry man vs. This Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use your head. You said east teams play weak teams. GB played Grace to a 6 point game on the road. The same Grace team that easily handled Pitt on the road.

what does GCA have to do with 1A. i was referring to East 1a teams. Tell me what they have done!! In the Playoffs, Ever!!

Just making the comment on your post,other than Cfield advancing the other (good) teams didnt get it done Pitt included.I am very dissapointed as you are im sure.With Pitt on the quad 1,2 side of brackets its hard to get past them,the talent level you all have is crazy good.

good luck next year. I get somewhat carried away during the heat of the game. Lol

Do like a bunch of other states with an NFL team. Play in the league stadium. The crowd looks terrible regardless where it is. At least give the boys the chance to drive through Nashville someday & tell their kids they played there.

TSSAA loves Cookeville. That is the end of story. We can complain all we want. TSSAA does as it wishes regardless of anyone's opinion. As gran pappy use to say wish in one hand, and....... Well you know the rest.

Do like a bunch of other states with an NFL team. Play in the league stadium. The crowd looks terrible regardless where it is. At least give the boys the chance to drive through Nashville someday & tell their kids they played there.

I'd be ok with that. I was watching the Missouri state championships game today, they play them in the RCA dome