FULTON vs GILES

BVDevil

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the test for Giles, here is where you guys get all of your opinions tested - the one that stands out to me is "best coaching staff in 4A".

Obviously last week your game was a little off and could've given up your season to a good EH team. Now if Giles's coaching staff is the best, I don't wish it upon anyone to play them this week. Great coaches don't allow great teams to make the same mistakes 2 weeks in a row.

If I were a gambling man I'd say the Brickyard will be rowdy Friday. Giles comes out in the first half looking like the 4A state champs. Fulton adjusts at half but not quite good enough.

Giles 31

Fulton 20

This is the test for Giles, here is where you guys get all of your opinions tested - the one that stands out to me is "best coaching staff in 4A".

Obviously last week your game was a little off and could've given up your season to a good EH team. Now if Giles's coaching staff is the best, I don't wish it upon anyone to play them this week. Great coaches don't allow great teams to make the same mistakes 2 weeks in a row.

If I were a gambling man I'd say the Brickyard will be rowdy Friday. Giles comes out in the first half looking like the 4A state champs. Fulton adjusts at half but not quite good enough.

Giles 31

Fulton 20

You are absolutely right, To win it all you have to be able to win when you don't play your best. That was certianly the case friday night. It was an awesome game to watch. The Cats will definitely be cleaning up their game this week.

With that said, I have to give out a HUGE,

WAY YO GO! to the Defense for what is arguably the greatest defensive stand in GC history. Right there with the defensive stand at the end of the 09 championship game.

Fellers this ort two be a good gaim.....Don't no much abowt Gyles....Butt eye do no that Fult-Un iz bigg, athletick, and faist......Good luck two Tadvol's Falcuns!!.... :popcorneater:

....and how does a team knows when they've arrived??? STARSNBARS posts on your thread :thumb:

Trust me you would belly up to the table real nicely like down here in Gyles! :D

WOMG....Eye'm purtee taim arownd a tabull....Butt mommaSTARS iz annuvur storee all twogethur.... :hungry:

mommaSTARS might take too kindly to the hospitality of the fine folks here in Gyles. You might ought to pass the hat and keep her from venturing down here into The Land of Milk and Honey. Many a Lass has visited whilst never returning after the sights and sounds settled in. Use that Maryville hat money at one of them fine fancy K-town eateries. :)