FULTON vs GILES

BVDevil

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those are chatt. Area teams , chatt. Teams r weak compared to knoxville football. These Falcons are Tough kids that will.go to war with anybody and did I mention they got alot of SPEED as well. Have fun gettin that butt whoopin tomm night

OMG! Here is another K-Town boy who don't know much...... Really did not have a dog in the fight..... But after your rant I hope the Giles county boys pop your a*s. Let me fill you in on us Chattanooga boys........ Our coach tried like heck to schedule some of you guys last go around and this go around.... No takers..... We had to go get Dobbins Bennett and Riverdale..... cause none of ya wanted to play. I guess your taking credit for Maryville, and Alcoa, well guess what they an't in Knox County....... Must I remind you that East Ham came from Ooltewah, When our coach was there we killed I mean Killed your K-Town teams when we were in the same district. Shut your pie hole and worry about wants at hand tonight and stop throwing Chatt under the bus. Go ahead and throw it back were out cause that's all you got... Remember it's all about seeding how far you go. Sorry Greeneville great team but they were down this year after a great run and will be stronger next year, Quad 1 sucked and you know it. You guys were in quad 2 your out in first round..... Your ride will be longer than ours and it hurts bad after a close loss.... Don't get sick cause it will hurt real bad after the kicking you'll take tonight. I am going to puke saying this GO CATS!

OMG! Here is another K-Town boy who don't know much...... Really did not have a dog in the fight..... But after your rant I hope the Giles county boys pop your a*s. Let me fill you in on us Chattanooga boys........ Our coach tried like heck to schedule some of you guys last go around and this go around.... No takers..... We had to go get Dobbins Bennett and Riverdale..... cause none of ya wanted to play. I guess your taking credit for Maryville, and Alcoa, well guess what they an't in Knox County....... Must I remind you that East Ham came from Ooltewah, When our coach was there we killed I mean Killed your K-Town teams when we were in the same district. Shut your pie hole and worry about wants at hand tonight and stop throwing Chatt under the bus. Go ahead and throw it back were out cause that's all you got... Remember it's all about seeding how far you go. Sorry Greeneville great team but they were down this year after a great run and will be stronger next year, Quad 1 sucked and you know it. You guys were in quad 2 your out in first round..... Your ride will be longer than ours and it hurts bad after a close loss.... Don't get sick cause it will hurt real bad after the kicking you'll take tonight. I am going to puke saying this GO CATS!

haha have fun sittin at home tonight in chatt lol . Playin for state is alot funnier than what youll.b doin tonight.Do yourself a favor and stay out of this fight,your team is done.Your nit worthy enough to be makin comments on this topic, this is for the Big boys only. Also come play at fulton anytime and well.send you home w a.L anf u wont b runnin that mouth again. Stay warm at home tonight

haha have fun sittin at home tonight in chatt lol . Playin for state is alot funnier than what youll.b doin tonight.Do yourself a favor and stay out of this fight,your team is done.Your nit worthy enough to be makin comments on this topic, this is for the Big boys only. Also come play at fulton anytime and well.send you home w a.L anf u wont b runnin that mouth again. Stay warm at home tonight

Yea, that's what I though you would say..... Good luck to you High School Boy! Like I said have no dog in the hunt....... Till you threw the Chattanooga area teams under the bus... which told the whole world you don't know squat! Tell your coach to return a phone call..... maybe he can get a game down here. I give you credit, You came back a shot your mouth off....... I check back tommorow and see how big a boy are you.......

chatt teams are awful,cant even step on the same field as knoxville teams. Inner City boys vs The Country boys tonight,sounds like a war is about to happen @7. Well see if u good ole boys can throw down w the toughness of the falcons.Its gonna be fun celebrating in the middle if yalls field after we get that W. Know this the falcons know what pulaski history is,lets just say our boys r ready for yall

Pulaski history?Whats that suppose to mean?

You'll hear no sound. "It's" waiting for you. They are coming from parts that even the law dogs won't go into. Soon you will experience the reference.....1236337927_eye.gif

Falcons fear nothing. All I can say is bring it on.Lets get this WAR started. Also bring out any rebel flags u got,itl just motivate us more. We know all bout u pulaski folks lol. Hope u guys make this atmosphere worth the drive and live up to the hype that ive heard bout. Make us feel welcome the best yall.can lol.

Yea, that's what I though you would say..... Good luck to you High School Boy! Like I said have no dog in the hunt....... Till you threw the Chattanooga area teams under the bus... which told the whole world you don't know squat! Tell your coach to return a phone call..... maybe he can get a game down here. I give you credit, You came back a shot your mouth off....... I check back tommorow and see how big a boy are you.......

lol didnt mean to disrespect u guys at all just trien to prove a point to these mid Tn boys

Falcons fear nothing. All I can say is bring it on.Lets get this WAR started. Also bring out any rebel flags u got,itl just motivate us more. We know all bout u pulaski folks lol. Hope u guys make this atmosphere worth the drive and live up to the hype that ive heard bout. Make us feel welcome the best yall.can lol.

There's always one got to say something about race.Were the Bobcats not the rebels.The only flag we fly has got a big Gold Bobcat on it so bring it.

Edited by bobcat93