Nashville Christian vs Huntingdon Mustangs

Brummy

Hey, West Carroll should demand a Do Over because ya'll ganged up on them!!!!! LOL

Couldn't help myself on that one!!! LOL Kermit, I'm surprised that SWO didn't beat us to that one. He musta' got bored and depressed!!!

Not bored or depressed. Been helpin the wife and the kids with the Christmas Tree.

SOW????? No need to bring your sister into this.... she is a classy lady!!!!

Yeah leave my sister out of this. The funny thing is that a couple of years ago I took the family up to St Louis for a ballgame and we stopped by the Zoo in our spare time and they have a chimp there that shares her name LOL.

Hey SWO,

Mama always said "If you run with dogs you; gonna get fleas". Should our city boys put on some pre-game flea powder? Here's an analogy for you, the NCS defense is the dog catcher and your stray dogs are going to the pound for a flea bath and neutering. Whoof! Whoof!

Seriously... NCS defense is not very good.

Well SWO I have to keep it clean on CoachT. Trust me though, either in a battle of wits or a trash talking throw down I would beat you like a circus monkey.

Ofcourse keep it clean. You are from Christain school. Keeping it clean is a daily walk for those of us who believe. As far as beating me in a throw down I think you better ask around. I can be very creative in my trash talking posts. Just ask about Dysheekie. LC posters will never live that one down. Can I get an Amen BigP?