Nashville Christian vs Huntingdon Mustangs

Brummy

You will not put up that many points on the Mustangs. No disrespect intended to you guys.... but better teams than you have struggled to put up 20!!!

Agreed. No disrespect to the NCS team I went over to your website and watched the video on the front page, Yall look like a very lean strong team. You look very good across the board. A team does'nt get this far without being being a good football team. But to think that you will put up 40 some odd points on the Stangs is just delusional. You will score some points but you will not score enough. Also to call CW a power house shows that you just dont know this area and school histories at all. You will see a power house team tomorrow night. The 1st half will be close. You may even lead for a while but the 2nd half will be owned by the Stangs.

NCS 45-43 over Huntingdon

So.... NCS is going to put up more points on the Mustangs defense than Milan, an 11-2, 3A powerhouse that is still in the semis(21 points). Also, put up more points than Dresden,11-1, 2A powerhouse that is still in the semis(6 points), that came into Paul Ward undefeated, and looked like a junior high team. Listen, good luck to the Eagles. Safe travels to everyone. Go Mustangs!

Both teams should be very proud of their boys for making it this far. I expect all the boys on both sides of the ball this Friday to play with class and respect that has come to be known from these two teams.

That being said I think it will be a closer game than the Huntingdon fans are expecting. There is lots of hype around #7 as there should be, but NCS has an explosive powerhouse in #'s 50 and 52 in their defense. Huntingdon runs an offense that says "Here's the play we're running. I dare you to try and stop us." So far I haven't seen any team answer Huntingdon's challenge, but look for an answer from those boys come Friday night.

NCS's problem will come in lack of depth past a running game. Huntingdon's defense will likely shut that down by the second half. Very few passing plays have been run by the NCS offense in the playoffs. It'll be a close game, but I'm calling an upset.

Eagles-38 Mustangs-35

Ok Mustangs, tomorrow night guy's you can punch your ticket for a trip to play for the State Championship. You have the town behind you 100% the 12th Man will definitely be with you. You can do this guy's play with heart and soul every down for 4 qtrs. like you have the last 4 weeks and you will represent the west in Cookeville next week. The Blue Nation will rise to the challenge!! Take it to em Stangs!!!

why do you care so much about NCS @ Huntingdon Simi Final game. you guys have to worry about CPA tomorrow night in your Simi Final game

You know.... I owe you an apology. I think that I may over-reacted to the comment that you made above and for that I am truly sorry. I just needed some time to step back and properly evaluate the situation and here is what I came up with. You don't have to worry about me being on your team's boards much longer.... in fact...... I rarely get over to the basketball boards. Cause after tomorrow night, your team will being playing roundball!!!!