Nashville Christian vs Huntingdon Mustangs

Brummy

To suggest that the NCS defense will put Warbritton out of the game is like a grown man who believe in Santa Clause. It's not reality. This kid is tough and hard to bring down. Very much like your #7. THe biggest differance is the wall of blockers he has leading the way. So gettng a good hit on him is gonna be difficult. I know you are supportive of your team and have every right to be proud. But to imply that your team can get to #29 when team that are far better than you could not is........a fairy tale.

Swo..... you gonna be there tonight???

If "the computers" are always so accurate we would be getting a President Romney in January. Stang #29 might be watching the second half from the sideline after a few hits from NCS #52, #50, and #22. A second half without #29. Put that in "the computers" and recompute Mustangs50!

Bahahaha Bahahahaha you are so full of crap. You have to get to him to hit him, with that big mean O-line blowing your defense up your guys getting those hit won't be very often. I have been watching #29 take hits since he was in the 7th grade he is one of the toughest players to ever put the blue & gold on. Not only is he physcially tough he is also mentally tough he has that "Refuse to Lose" attitude if he needs to lower his shoulder and run over one of your players you mentioned to get that extra yard or two he has no problem with that. Oh yeah he plays defense also where he loves to put bone crushing hits on the person with the ball he may put some of your boys on the sidelines. You just better hope that your city boys are ready for some smash mouth football because they are going to get hit like they have never been hit before for 4 quarters. I don't have to put that in a computer I know this myself along with the rest of the Mustang Nation. 'Go Stangs"

Lets go Mustangs, this is what you have been playing for all year,win this game and you will be playing for the GOLD BALL. Protect this house, play all 4qts tonight and don't let up and this game is yours. GO MUSTANGS!!!!

I would like to wish both teams good luck tonight, but I'm still going to go with Huntingdon with a big win.

A couple hours away from the Eagles flying into historic Paul Ward Stadium. Both teams have potent running games and very aggressive defenses. On paper looks fairly even, but the Eagles have a more balanced attack, which may be the difference in the end. Not sure you can stop #29 just have to limit him to 100 yards and 1 or 2 TD’s instead of his usual 200+ yards and 3 TD’s. With 2 of the states best running backs should be a great game.

Side note

5 miles away from the Nashville Christian campus CPA will host the Milan.

4 Miles away Ensworth is off and plays Memphis University School in Cookeville next week.

http://nashvillechristiansports.com

Edited by youthsportsPIX

If "the computers" are always so accurate we would be getting a President Romney in January. Stang #29 might be watching the second half from the sideline after a few hits from NCS #52, #50, and #22. A second half without #29. Put that in "the computers" and recompute Mustangs50!

I hope you do realize tonight just how good this Huntingdon team really is. Warbritton has taken a few big hits and given big hits all year long yet he's still going. This offensive line and blocking backs will show you what big hits look like tonight! As for your passing game? Well as your QB is running from our defensive ends # 81 and # 50 and LB's #38, #5 his efficiency will fall drastically! All of those boys are fast and their intentions are not good!! Get ready cuz in 8 hours Huntingdon Mustangs are bringing the pain to NCS'S football team!!!

Just spoke with my helicopter pilot and he can fly us in a little early. Then he is going to hover over the field at Paul Ward to dry it off so it will be even harder to catch Booker. The fresh lobster from Maine is being flown in here at the mansion in about an hour for our taligating extravaganza. The limosine fleet is at the school now to take the boys after this afternoon's walk-thru. Their pre-game meal was planned by our personal chef earlier in the week and should be on the tables inside the heated tent at 3pm. I called a buddy at ESPN and he is bringing a crew to chronicile the entire day so our boys can show their grandchildren 50 years from now. Just in case we lose, I already had 75 solid gold footballs cast for the boys and coaching staff that we can present to them at the fall sports banquet. Ah, the priveleges of a private school lifestyle. ;)

Edited by NCSdad1962

I'm praying for safe travels for everyone. Ncs people that are coming early we have a few restaurants around one called mallards that is good, two Mexican, one Chinese, dairy bar called Amos, block city pizza, Pizza Hut, subway, McDonald's, and Wendy's. Again safe travels and I can't wait to see the game! Lets take care of business and play four quarters stangs! Go stangs!!

Just wanted to wish both teams luck tonight. The fine folks in Gville hope to go nose to nose against the winner of this game in Cookeville next Friday for that beautiful gold ball.

Good luck to both and hope the game is injury free!!!!!

Thanks TigerTown. Good luck to you guys too. I think you are a lock for next Friday at 11am. Our path will be a little tougher tonight than yours.