Nashville Christian vs Huntingdon Mustangs

Brummy

I was surprised by how many people(fans) showed up at the caravan today! This many people to take time out of their Thankgiving to show support to these fine young men make me swell with pride. The practice was loud with cheers and gave me chill bumps. The whole community is behind them, and should be proud. They are ready to play. I cant wait to see the crowd tomorrow night. When NCS comes out of that field house tomorrow night, there will be intimidation. When The Mighty Mustangs come out of that field house tomorrow night, hide your kids!

For the last 6 or so weeks the consensus has been each week that Nashville Christian would lose starting way back in week 7 & 8 playing Whitehouse Heritage/Houston County. This 2012 EAGLE team has consistently proved most on this CoachT board wrong in their predictions all season long and this week may continue this trend.

This is a battle with two very different styles of offenses, Pro Set versus direct snap unbalanced Single Wing. Although two different styles, both teams run the ball very well with arguably the top 2 running backs in Single A. It appears that both teams have swarming attacking defenses. I can tell you first hand the Eagles have a fast athletic defense that have created many turnovers that have turned into a defensive TD's on several occasion. Could be a high scoring game and Nashville Christian has a good shot of outscoring the Mustangs as the Eagles can go the distance of the field quickly with a pass or #7 taking it the distance.

http://nashvillechristiansports.com/

Happy Thanksgiving to the mustang community! todays caravan was a show of appreciation and support that we have for our mustangs and we are so proud of every one of them. I know the mustang faithful will be there in full force tommorow night as we cheer our mustangs to a HUGE VICTORY! as for the NCS fans.. we will be having a discounted price in our concessions stand that is located in our field house... they will be giving away to go boxes full of Crow for you to eat for your post thanksgiving meal for that long drive back to Nashville.

THE KING HAS SPOKEN

For the last 6 or so weeks the consensus has been each week that Nashville Christian would lose starting way back in week 7 & 8 playing Whitehouse Heritage/Houston County. This 2012 EAGLE team has consistently proved most on this CoachT board wrong in their predictions all season long and this week may continue this trend.

This is a battle with two very different styles of offenses, Pro Set versus direct snap unbalanced Single Wing. Although two different styles, both teams run the ball very well with arguably the top 2 running backs in Single A. It appears that both teams have swarming attacking defenses. I can tell you first hand the Eagles have a fast athletic defense that have created many turnovers that have turned into a defensive TD's on several occasion. Could be a high scoring game and Nashville Christian has a good shot of outscoring the Mustangs as the Eagles can go the distance of the field quickly with a pass or #7 taking it the distance.

http://nashvillechristiansports.com/

I wanted to say that your website is very nice and informative. I can tell that you are very proud of your team and school. Congrats on a great season.

Happy thanksgiving you bunch of hosers!! Go stangs!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Just read about your community time this morning. That sounds awesome. Would give anything to live in a community like that (I did growing up in Ohio), but my line of work doesn't permit it.

We all had a great time this morning too. Remember, this is the first time our school has ever had a football practice on Thanksgiving. We're working on building the tradition that you guys have. Our coaches and their wives made a great breakfast for the football families and then the boys went to work on slowing down the Single Wing. Fun for all.

Edited by NCSdad1962

Happy Thanksgiving to both teams. This has been a magical journey for the Football team for sure. This has been a very Historical season for the NCS Eagles they have traveled a long way to get to this point. They wen though Clarksville Academy , the power house team Collinwood in a great battle at the home felid advantage. And all year long battling and proving people wrong. Once again they will have to go to a tough place to play @ Huntingdon not a lot of teams come out alive there and win at there house. I think that the Eagles will get the job done tomorrow night, both teams will be giving punches at each other all game on the offense of side of the ball. The Eagles will have too play a very high intensity on Deafen to slow down the Stags Offense. I think that NCS will answer the Change and win this Simi Final and get to its first Blue Cross Bowl State Title game and break more History for the school's record book. There will be too great HB's on display as well #7 for the Eagles Phillip Booker,Jacob Warbritton for the Stags. If you like power running an speed for football than this is the game to watch for sure.

Here is my prediction NCS 45-43 over Huntingdon. Good luck to both teams tomorrow night what ever happens win or lose The Eagles and the Stags had a great Season. Go Eagles get it done guys!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to both teams. This has been a magical journey for the Football team for sure. This has been a very Historical season for the NCS Eagles they have traveled a long way to get to this point. They wen though Clarksville Academy , the power house team Collinwood in a great battle at the home felid advantage. And all year long battling and proving people wrong. Once again they will have to go to a tough place to play @ Huntingdon not a lot of teams come out alive there and win at there house. I think that the Eagles will get the job done tomorrow night, both teams will be giving punches at each other all game on the offense of side of the ball. The Eagles will have too play a very high intensity on Deafen to slow down the Stags Offense. I think that NCS will answer the Change and win this Simi Final and get to its first Blue Cross Bowl State Title game and break more History for the school's record book. There will be too great HB's on display as well #7 for the Eagles Phillip Booker,Jacob Warbritton for the Stags. If you like power running an speed for football than this is the game to watch for sure.

Here is my prediction NCS 45-43 over Huntingdon. Good luck to both teams tomorrow night what ever happens win or lose The Eagles and the Stags had a great Season. Go Eagles get it done guys!!!!!

You will not put up that many points on the Mustangs. No disrespect intended to you guys.... but better teams than you have struggled to put up 20!!!