Boyd Buc @ Friendship Christian

reaction

Many times we all get carried away with the smack talk - but seriously - I am so thankful that our boys will be practicing football on Thanksgiving! The season is over for so many that would have loved this opportunity!

Thankful the BUCS have the privilege to be playing in the semi-finals - and thankful for all the experiences with the teams we have played this year that helped prepare us for it!

Many times we all get carried away with the smack talk - but seriously - I am so thankful that our boys will be practicing football on Thanksgiving! The season is over for so many that would have loved this opportunity!

Thankful the BUCS have the privilege to be playing in the semi-finals - and thankful for all the experiences with the teams we have played this year that helped prepare us for it!

Yeah Yeah..Throw Off That Private School Moniker And You'd Be Great!

Great post buc. As a dad they has been this close when mine was a freshman and sophomore just grateful to be in this position again as a Sr. Gonna be a great game!