Boyd Buc @ Friendship Christian

reaction

Figure Commander you would pick Friendship to win 145-7:} Both weeks I have walked into the stadium as first person there and I hear the fans of their schools really disrespecting us and I guess it will be no different in Lebanon, so pick what you want because we really dont give a :}

GO BUCS!!!!!

What happened up here? I wasn't aware something had happened. I know it's off topic but just wanted to ask quickly. I'm not gonna drag it out, we can talk specifics in Cookeville, whether or not the Bucs make it of course :roflolk:

I'm pullin' for y'all in this one also sky, if the rumblings of an "average" O & D line for FC are correct, I like your chances. I'm not saying the rumblings are correct CM, I'm sayin' if.

Edited by crow

What happened up here? I wasn't aware something had happened. I know it's off topic but just wanted to ask quickly. I'm not gonna drag it out, we can talk specifics in Cookeville, whether or not the Bucs make it of course :roflolk:

I'm pullin' for y'all in this one also sky, if the rumblings of an "average" O & D line for FC are correct, I like your chances. I'm not saying the rumblings are correct CM, I'm sayin' if.

People can rumble all they want about our O and D lines, especially after we just blitzed their defense for 530 yards, and held "2a's greatest offense" to 12 points. Fact is, we graduated 2 seniors on the line last year and they got replaced by 2 sophomores this year, obviously they aren't as good as the seniors were, although they aren't a huge drop off, and 1 of them may be as good this year as one of those seniors. The three other linemen were juniors last year and are seniors this year. We aren't too shabby on the line, they'll hold their own. Hopefully there will be no injuries

People can rumble all they want about our O and D lines, especially after we just blitzed their defense for 530 yards, and held "2a's greatest offense" to 12 points. Fact is, we graduated 2 seniors on the line last year and they got replaced by 2 sophomores this year, obviously they aren't as good as the seniors were, although they aren't a huge drop off, and 1 of them may be as good this year as one of those seniors. The three other linemen were juniors last year and are seniors this year. We aren't too shabby on the line, they'll hold their own. Hopefully there will be no injuries

That's why I put the "if" in there. I've only saw FC in person 1 time, last year at the 'ville, and once on film (the '08 H2Otown game) so I have no clue how your line is. If they are comparable to the quality of Boyd then this'll be a slugfest and y'all probably have an edge. If they're anything less I think Boyd will getcha. I'm not gonna predict a winner and cite lack of first hand knowledge of FC as the reason. I will pull for the Bucs though, they're a pretty good bunch, even if they keep company with ole '55 :mrgreen:

Guest Purplepastry

Well the one time y'all "held" us in the first three quarters would have been a TD if that didnt occur. Plus the kids were playing to get the game over with in the 4th quarter, not to score another TD. We could score any time we wanted last night.

I heard that was the way it is over there. Then I "heard" the half time show and I was a believer.

Edited by Purplepastry