Boyd Buc @ Friendship Christian

reaction

Figure Commander you would pick Friendship to win 145-7:} Both weeks I have walked into the stadium as first person there and I hear the fans of their schools really disrespecting us and I guess it will be no different in Lebanon, so pick what you want because we really dont give a :}

GO BUCS!!!!!

What are you talking about? I didn't even pick a winner, I only picked a final score, talk about selective reading. How have we disrespected y'all so far? If you want to be disrespected then I can start dishing it out, but most of y'all's fans are civil so ill refrain from that. You're the one already talking about y'all being in Cookeville on another thread, talk about disrespect.

Edited by CommanderMan

What are you talking about? I didn't even pick a winner, I only picked a final score, talk about selective reading. How have we disrespected y'all so far? If you want to be disrespected then I can start dishing it out, but most of y'all's fans are civil so ill refrain from that. You're the one already talking about y'all being in Cookeville on another thread, talk about disrespect.

shut up!! already told crow I would see him there rather our team was there or not...you picked a final score and I bet 1 million dollars it was with you winning...now either act classy or just be quiet...I was kidding(notice the smiley faces) but if you want to talk about the game which the Commanders are favored then we can do it.

GO BUCS!!!!!

Alright lets talk the game, why are we favored? Y'all are ranked higher and have played through a tough quad. We on the other hand have played in a muffin quad and have only been tested once this year and got beat, so how are we favored?

ok good...I think that your school is the creme of the crop when it comes to athletics in general. To beat your school in any sport you better have a special team, we may or may not have that, and be able to play at your best for the entire game. I just watched 5 game films on your team and your team is loaded with alot of special men who will be a very tough out for us. If anybody thinks their team can win this game by 10 points has to think they are favored. These teams played a 1 point O.T. game last year and I would say that is what we are heading to this season. I think you get the favorite because of being at home and not being beat up like we have the past 3 weeks. I would say your a 2 point favorite which truly means only because your the home team because this a true toss up, but again IMO no 10 point winner like you do:}

GO BUCS!!!!!

Edited by skydogg25

ok good...I think that your school is the creme of the crop when it comes to athletics in general. To beat your school in any sport you better have a special team, we may or may not have that, and be able to play at your best for the entire game. I just watched 5 game films on your team and your team is loaded with alot of special men who will be a very tough out for us. If anybody thinks their team can win this game by 10 points has to think they are favored. These teams played a 1 point O.T. game last year and I would say that is what we are heading to this season. I think you get the favorite because of being at home and not being beat up like we have the past 3 weeks. I would say your a 2 point favorite which truly means only because your the home team because this a true toss up, but again IMO no 10 point winner like you do:}

GO BUCS!!!!!

i like your analysis. I hope this game is as special as last years or as good as the FC vs Signal MTN game 2 yrs ago. Those games are ones I'll never forget. Regardless who wins here's hoping they beat down the West.....again. Good to know all our public school friends will be faced with a private school plaing for the 2A & 3A titles despite multipliers, false accusations of recruiting & cheating, etc SWEET! Edited by Volzchamps