Maryville @ Siegel TSSAA 6A Semifinals

Red Rebels

Siegel_Field.png

50 yard line is at 35.909639,-86.398264 if you want to Google it.

On thing most other schools care about that Maryville City politians do not even give a thought too, is parking. It is a black eye on the school in my opinion and sad to charge kids to park at their own school. It is a pleasure to travel sometimes and a treat to be able to find a place to park for a game. Nice looking place for another Rebel battle!

Edited by FBEmeritus

Hey Red Rebels. Could you have a class on photo shop, computer usage etc.? You seem very smart with a ton of extra time?

Also, the shot of Siegel's campus appears to care about baseball?

P.S. With all of your wisdom, can you feed a live video of the game back to the unlucky fans who can not attend the game?

http://youtu.be/VG2dxhkrt_M

LOL , All in the Family !!! lol :mrgreen:

Edited by pepvol

It's going to be a huge challenge for Maryville. Siegel is absolutely loaded with or without the qb. (I expect that he'll play but be limited.) It's always fun playing teams from Rutherford Co.

Siegel has a pretty good website for their football team as well - wish Maryville had something like that.

Siegal is loaded but when you say it's still loaded with or without their qb you are wrong -

Not sure of his rushing yds but had thrown for over 2000 yds / 25 TD and 5 int that is a big hit for him not to play....

When playoffs started, I felt like this would be a stiffest test for MHS until they got to the championship, simply because they seemed to be so balanced. They could throw it and they could run it, and they seemed to play pretty good defense too....but with the QB out, it would seem that will make them more one dimensional. MHS DC thrives on this, so I would assume that he will stop the run and make the backup prove he can beat them throwing the ball. I don't think that will turn out too good for Siegel on Offense, and their defense gave up 28 and 20 points to Riverdale, so they will not be able to stop MHS consistently. Maryville wins this one to advance to yet another championship.

Oh Pepvol, you want to get in on this? From what I understand, your family, the Clendenens, the Smith's and our posse were all tied for the most MHS sports letters until we found my sister's wrestling letter! We need to take this battle to a different forum. This is not a challenge you want!!! You can buddy up with your leathernecks from DB, but my knowledge and wit of MHS you do not want!!! You still got your John Travolta dancing 3 piece????

Oh Pepvol, you want to get in on this? From what I understand, your family, the Clendenens, the Smith's and our posse were all tied for the most MHS sports letters until we found my sister's wrestling letter! We need to take this battle to a different forum. This is not a challenge you want!!! You can buddy up with your leathernecks from DB, but my knowledge and wit of MHS you do not want!!! You still got your John Travolta dancing 3 piece????

LOL, Hey JetJock's coming out to play too !! lol , Hey now as I recall Johnny Revolting had a Sidekick back in the Day !! I remember Cruising in an old Truck and having to pull them County Girls off of ya !! lol Hey you see Ted the other night ?? Ted and Phil were in the house for the Ted Wilson , " You Big Hot Dawg " Bowl Game !! :mrgreen: