The Warriors Top Ten RBs

OLD PIRATE

A legend like myself certainly has a good perspective on the topic of top running backs at my alma mater. We have had many young lads that have come up through the program who have achieved legend status during their careers. The top RB to ever wear the purple and white is easy. E-Mo is easily the best warrior to ever play. As a young lad who was always the one to lead his team to victories and a 4 year mark that only included 1 loss.

On a side note I would like to say how proud I am of my alma mater for making the hire this season and bringing the living legend Mac McCurry to Jasper. Coach Mac has restored the luster in Jasper and has things looking better again. Coach Mac did a magnificent job with his young lads on the offensive side of the football this season. These young lads made terrific strides and should be a tough offense for the next several years. I am disappointed that Coach Mac still has some of the extra baggage staff members around that were present during Coach Boeck's stint in Jasper. If Coach Mac can get rid of the other extra baggage that is still around the program, the sky is the limit. It was like watching two different teams this season when I watched the warriors offense and defense. The offense made me proud and was very well coached, while the defense looked like a little league team. The young lads played on both sides of the football so I know they have the ability.

A legend like myself certainly has a good perspective on the topic of top running backs at my alma mater. We have had many young lads that have come up through the program who have achieved legend status during their careers. The top RB to ever wear the purple and white is easy. E-Mo is easily the best warrior to ever play. As a young lad who was always the one to lead his team to victories and a 4 year mark that only included 1 loss.

On a side note I would like to say how proud I am of my alma mater for making the hire this season and bringing the living legend Mac McCurry to Jasper. Coach Mac has restored the luster in Jasper and has things looking better again. Coach Mac did a magnificent job with his young lads on the offensive side of the football this season. These young lads made terrific strides and should be a tough offense for the next several years. I am disappointed that Coach Mac still has some of the extra baggage staff members around that were present during Coach Boeck's stint in Jasper. If Coach Mac can get rid of the other extra baggage that is still around the program, the sky is the limit. It was like watching two different teams this season when I watched the warriors offense and defense. The offense made me proud and was very well coached, while the defense looked like a little league team. The young lads played on both sides of the football so I know they have the ability.

While we are off topic heck one of Boyd's bests was from Marion Co... Matt Peardon.

North Jackson, AL --- has Kitt Grider (QB) who played little league baseball in Jasper growing up an lives in SP

Wait this is about the all time great not the greats that left MC.

Two of the best running backs in chattanooga history are from jasper. There was a kid by the name of charles white I believe that played at east ridge. Mc seems to always lose kids to baylor or mccallie and that is just something we have learned to deal with. Sp actually lost one to mccallie didn't they, now at ooltewah?

We lost our next QB to mccallie for basketball then I "heard" he left there and went to ooltewah but planned to return to SP... Just sounds like trouble to me

What is this mess all about? Why did Grider not turn that Potter man in for recruiting to that Childress man? This is a bunch of mess. Are you talking about this Fitzgerald boy? I garuntee you Grider better get this boy back or we will not have a passer next year. You think im joking but im not.

What is this mess all about? Why did Grider not turn that Potter man in for recruiting to that Childress man? This is a bunch of mess. Are you talking about this Fitzgerald boy? I garuntee you Grider better get this boy back or we will not have a passer next year. You think im joking but im not.

Thompson kid and mccallie is private they can do what they want