BIG 7 CONFERENCE 2013

ArtVandalay

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB might have some growing pains over the in the next couple of years.I hope there is enough talent from the different classes to limit that.

I am glad that "verbally"... Malik Foreman's brother Machale (sp?) who will be a JR. next year is going to play football next season. He is the starting Point Guard for the BBall Team and will be a major addition to the Indians next year.

How about former Conference Super Star Curt Phillips (South Rebels) leading the Wisconsin Badgers at QB against Ohio State at this current time... on the goal line trying to go in for the tying score.

DB might have some growing pains over the in the next couple of years.I hope there is enough talent from the different classes to limit that.

I think DB will be better than most think. Not as good as this year and a different type of team but still good enough to go 9-1 or 8-2. We loose a lot of good players but have some good ones coming back and some good ones coming up. Our underclassmen got a lot of playing time this year and played well when they were in there. Sensabaugh will be hard to handle next year. Holt and Casey will be back and Soph. to be Rogers at running back is going to be a good one. Clark did a very good job of coaching this year. Looked like the old Graham Clark (pre 2005). We need to fix the defense in the off season. We didn't look so hot there the last four games. I can feel the excitement coming back DB football. Maybe we can get our numbers back up to around 80 or 90. Get some new guys out to play football/

I am glad that "verbally"... Malik Foreman's brother Machale (sp?) who will be a JR. next year is going to play football next season. He is the starting Point Guard for the BBall Team and will be a major addition to the Indians next year.

How about former Conference Super Star Curt Phillips (South Rebels) leading the Wisconsin Badgers at QB against Ohio State at this current time... on the goal line trying to go in for the tying score.

Curt Phillips! He was the quarterback for South in 2006 when DB beat South 44-0 :thumb:

There have been a few times where I thought this, but then DB was better than I expected. GC usually gets the young guys to step up when they need to. They may not be at the same offensive caliber, but I'm excited about #35 running the ball next year. I like the way he plays football.

Hope DB can pick up a couple heavyweights. Maryville would be my first choice. Then Oak Ridge, Bearden, Knox West, or Alcoa. Win or lose, tougher competition would be a plus for the program.

I hope DB can renew the Oak Ridge rivalry. I loved those games. I would like to see the Maryville game as well. Can you imagine hom many people would be at J. Fred for that?

Edited by where's the love?

We need to fix the defense in the off season. We didn't look so hot there the last four games. I can feel the excitement coming back DB football. Maybe we can get our numbers back up to around 80 or 90. Get some new guys out to play football/

"We"? Who's this "we"? You got a Football Team in your pocket?

"We" didn't look so hot there the last four games? What do you know about it? For your information - DB played 4 very good 6A Football Teams the last 4 games....and those 4 very good Football Teams had a combined record of 39-3 when the Indians played those games. DB went 3-1 in those games and only got beat by the best team in the state for the last 12 years running on their home field. "We" looked very good!!

Maybe "we" can get our numbers back up to 80 or 90? That is rediculous! Clark has worked those numbers down on purpose.. you can't get the reps for the players that need the reps in the limited practice the TSSAA allows if you are trying to work 4 and 5 strings deep.

You have no clue WaCo

"We"? Who's this "we"? You got a Football Team in your pocket?

"We" didn't look so hot there the last four games? What do you know about it? For your information - DB played 4 very good 6A Football Teams the last 4 games....and those 4 very good Football Teams had a combined record of 39-3 when the Indians played those games. DB went 3-1 in those games and only got beat by the best team in the state for the last 12 years running on their home field. "We" looked very good!!

Maybe "we" can get our numbers back up to 80 or 90? That is rediculous! Clark has worked those numbers down on purpose.. you can't get the reps for the players that need the reps in the limited practice the TSSAA allows if you are trying to work 4 and 5 strings deep.

You have no clue WaCo

What a Idiot. Are you drunk again tonight?

I've seen several Championship games in Cookville and at MTSU in the last few years and I can tell everyone that the game last night was a championship game. Even with all the turnovers I've never been more proud of our team. They fought hard and never gave up. Maryville knows that we were there.

Next year. We are losing our best class ever and that's hard to overcome. But, if Maliks brother plays and can.jump right in at QB I think it will be another good year if he's used correctly. That's the key. Malik was not used correctly until we had yo use him. Unless #10 grows a lot in the offseason I think we have to try to keep the same offense with Mikail(sp?) From what I've heard he might be better than his big brother. And there is still another Foreman to come who is in middle school who I coached in T- Ball and I have never seen anybody ever as fast as him. I'm always excited about the year to come but its especially hard when we fall short when I expected so much. Anybody know what other new players we have coming along with positions and what you've seen?