BIG 7 CONFERENCE 2013

ArtVandalay

Ok here's the deal. This was all started by Art because he obviously has some sort of personal problem with me that he wants to play out on the internet.We know each other. I shouldn't have to explain this to grown men but here you go. Some people can not go to ALL the games, sometimes some people have other things they have to do or would rather do. There are a lot of those people. Im one of them, like it or not. If Im in town, If I don't attend the game and im in town I always listen to the entire game on the radio. I went to three games this year. Hey if you want to go to ever game more power to you. I don't have a problem with that. Maybe you and Art are bigger fans than me. Whats that get you? I don't care, and I bet nobody else cares. They don't give out gold watches to the biggest fans. Somehow you think only those that attend every game can say "we"? You guys are losing it. Get a grip on yourselves. I like the Indians just as much as you and Art. I will say "WE" anytime I feel like it. You guys need to calm down. Yes I wen't to DB.

So we've learned two things tonight. Yes, you are drunk and eldorado is Waco. Any other secrets you want to share with us.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We"? Who's this "we"? You got a Football Team in your pocket?

"We" didn't look so hot there the last four games? What do you know about it? For your information - DB played 4 very good 6A Football Teams the last 4 games....and those 4 very good Football Teams had a combined record of 39-3 when the Indians played those games. DB went 3-1 in those games and only got beat by the best team in the state for the last 12 years running on their home field. "We" looked very good!!

Maybe "we" can get our numbers back up to 80 or 90? That is rediculous! Clark has worked those numbers down on purpose.. you can't get the reps for the players that need the reps in the limited practice the TSSAA allows if you are trying to work 4 and 5 strings deep.

You have no clue WaCo

"Rediculous" no clue?

DB roster....66 players on varsity........19 coaches

Science Hill.....94 players on varsity......13 coaches

Maryville.......90-98 players on varsity almost every year. Don't know how many coaches they have on staff but I would bet it's not 19.

Riverdale........94 players on varsity........12 coaches including the freshman staff

Did Clark tell you he works the numbers down on purpose or did you just pull that one out of your hat?

Edited by WaCoJaCo

"We"? Who's this "we"? You got a Football Team in your pocket?

"We" didn't look so hot there the last four games? What do you know about it? For your information - DB played 4 very good 6A Football Teams the last 4 games....and those 4 very good Football Teams had a combined record of 39-3 when the Indians played those games. DB went 3-1 in those games and only got beat by the best team in the state for the last 12 years running on their home field. "We" looked very good!!

Maybe "we" can get our numbers back up to 80 or 90? That is rediculous! Clark has worked those numbers down on purpose.. you can't get the reps for the players that need the reps in the limited practice the TSSAA allows if you are trying to work 4 and 5 strings deep.

You have no clue WaCo

Oh almost forgot. Maybe, just maybe. If we improved the defense, next time we play Maryville we hold them to less than 41 points. Or we could do it your way and just talk about how great we are.

"Rediculous" no clue?

DB roster....66 players on varsity........19 coaches

Science Hill.....94 players on varsity......13 coaches

Maryville.......90-98 players on varsity almost every year. Don't know how many coaches they have on staff but I would bet it's not 19.

Riverdale........94 players on varsity........12 coaches including the freshman staff

Did Clark tell you he works the numbers down on purpose or did you just pull that one out of your hat?

So where you at Art? You called me out, said I didn't have a clue. Explain this.

Next year we can all get in here and talk specific x's and o's, but here is the big picture of how the 2013 BIG 7 will play out:

- DB and SH will mop the floor with the others and then play for the conference title.

- Boone and Tenn High will win all conference games (except DB and SH)

- Tenn High beats Boone and gets a better seed in the playoffs in 5A

1. SCIENCE HILL

2. DOBYNS-BENNETT

3. TENNESSEE HIGH

4. DANIEL BOONE

5. VOLUNTEER

6. SULLIVAN CENTRAL

7. DAVID CROCKETT

Congratulations to the Indians and Vikings for making it so deep into the playoffs

See you guys next year....

Next year we can all get in here and talk specific x's and o's, but here is the big picture of how the 2013 BIG 7 will play out:

- DB and SH will mop the floor with the others and then play for the conference title.

- Boone and Tenn High will win all conference games (except DB and SH)

- Tenn High beats Boone and gets a better seed in the playoffs in 5A

1. SCIENCE HILL

2. DOBYNS-BENNETT

3. TENNESSEE HIGH

4. DANIEL BOONE

5. VOLUNTEER

6. SULLIVAN CENTRAL

7. DAVID CROCKETT

Congratulations to the Indians and Vikings for making it so deep into the playoffs

See you guys next year....

The Toppers may be the pre-season favorite for the first time in a long long time. I think the Indians and the Toppers need to get them a good 6A opponent or 2 added to the schedule to help prepare for November. The Vikings may have the players to compete for second place, don't they return a lot of starters, especially the backs?

RTR