BIG 7 CONFERENCE 2013

ArtVandalay

your ad was thinking ahead he wants malik mcgue to play his last game at home, thats kinda what coach clark did with foreman and swafford when the big 8 was drawn up

Not my AD. And if he was, that's a terrible line of thought. Needs to be the bottom line so that there's money for facilities and equipment for the future of the program. Esp one that's trying to build on success like SH is trying.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we all know alcoa is good in any classification but coach clark made the statement a few years ago he would never play anybody below 5a

Coach has said a lot of things over the years,but I bet he would love a game like Alcoa in place of a 5A or 6A team that he has to pull the starters from the game in the first half..

Coach has said a lot of things over the years,but I bet he would love a game like Alcoa in place of a 5A or 6A team that he has to pull the starters from the game in the first half..

Airport Motor Mile Kickoff Classic. You play Maryville one year and Alcoa the next. Next year the double header should be at Maryville High School. The bad part is you are away 2 years in a row. The good part, I believe they pay some expenses. The last two years were Cleveland and Webb.

Airport Motor Mile Kickoff Classic. You play Maryville one year and Alcoa the next. Next year the double header should be at Maryville High School. The bad part is you are away 2 years in a row. The good part, I believe they pay some expenses. The last two years were Cleveland and Webb.

I think that could be a good thing if Maryville and Alcoa would travel to Kingsport the two years after the Airport Classic. It wouldn't be worth giving up home games without one in return.

we all know alcoa is good in any classification but coach clark made the statement a few years ago he would never play anybody below 5a

Probably a good idea ....

Hey Art !! Did you see see Randall Cobb get the winning TD against the Detroit Lions ??? After you pointing out how Slow and Clumsy he is , I was able to break that play down in slow motion since I tivoed it . I think you may be right , I think both of those Detroit Lions DB's overestimated his Speed and that's how he was able to fool both of them and get open , they thought he HAD SPEED !! Also it actually looked to me like he tripped and just accidentally caught the ball as he was falling down !! Thanks Art , If I hadn't got the inside info from you I would of just Thought Randall was really good and really fast !!!

Not my AD. And if he was, that's a terrible line of thought. Needs to be the bottom line so that there's money for facilities and equipment for the future of the program. Esp one that's trying to build on success like SH is trying.

Money isn't a problem at SH. Either way, you only get that game every other year. We'll still have 5 home games that will sell out on the home side plus an automatic 25% of any playoff game.

Would like to have an update on the new locker room/ weight training facility they've been fundraising for.

To who? that's the best OOC in this area they can get. And SH wants zero part in having to travel to knoxville. Costs way too much money to make that attractive, and with them having to play DB away again next year they will be losing out on that fat gate two years in a row. What SH has to gain in playing MW & Gville is the boosted gate from two schools that have great fan bases that travel and two very good football teams that help SH get better.

Then I expect things will remain status quo unfortunately. Have to play teams that will competitively resemble what you'll see in the playoffs if you want to advance. Not true for just Science Hill or DB but any team.

Hey Art !! Did you see see Randall Cobb get the winning TD against the Detroit Lions ??? After you pointing out how Slow and Clumsy he is , I was able to break that play down in slow motion since I tivoed it . I think you may be right , I think both of those Detroit Lions DB's overestimated his Speed and that's how he was able to fool both of them and get open , they thought he HAD SPEED !! Also it actually looked to me like he tripped and just accidentally caught the ball as he was falling down !! Thanks Art , If I hadn't got the inside info from you I would of just Thought Randall was really good and really fast !!!

Its not funny to pick on the intellectually challenged.

"We"? Who's this "we"? You got a Football Team in your pocket?

"We" didn't look so hot there the last four games? What do you know about it? For your information - DB played 4 very good 6A Football Teams the last 4 games....and those 4 very good Football Teams had a combined record of 39-3 when the Indians played those games. DB went 3-1 in those games and only got beat by the best team in the state for the last 12 years running on their home field. "We" looked very good!!

Maybe "we" can get our numbers back up to 80 or 90? That is rediculous! Clark has worked those numbers down on purpose.. you can't get the reps for the players that need the reps in the limited practice the TSSAA allows if you are trying to work 4 and 5 strings deep.

You have no clue WaCo

Ok, Time is up. I gave you 24hrs. to explain this idiotic post. Its so stupid you can't. You say 80-90 players on a roster for a 6A team is "rediculous". The remaining four 6A teams left in the playoffs all have over 80 players. DB has 66. Clark "has not" worked those numbers down on purpose.There's no way he is that stupid. Does "depth" ring a bell? DB has 19 coaches to manage those 66 players. Several more coaches than any of the remaining 6A teams that have over 80-90 players. So there is plenty of staff to manage another 20-30 players. Let me ask you again, do you know what depth is?

Now on to your other rant. I said our defense needs some work because we didn't look so hot in the last four games. We gave up a ton of yardage to Science Hill, Sevier Co.& Bearden. We gave up 41 points and over 500 yrds. to Maryville. I don't care if it was Maryville or whoever. DB lost that game because they gave up over 500 yrds. Abetter defense and they win. Get it? Or do you think it would be stupid to improve the defense in the off season? And you say I don't know anything about it? A five year old would know more than you.

Oh and "we" is used on CoachT at least 100 times a day by fans of all teams when the refer to their team. Its a common practice that's been used by fans of all sports since the beginning of time.

You know at first I thought your post was so ignorant it must be a joke. But then I remembered Your the same guy that started the "fire Graham Clark thread" last year then had to spend the past year sucking up. And your still not in the club. Heck there's guys that wash the coaches car every week thats in better standing than you. And your the same guy that ran his pie-hole all week on the DB-Maryville thread, then had to post your apology when you couldn't back it up. You personally gave the DB fan base a black eye with that one. Hopfully you'll learn to think before you open your mouth but Im not holding my breath. You have a good night. I know your reading this.

I missed that ole buddy... I was watching limited NFL on Sunday...my wife had me cleaning carpets. Great for Cobb, great for East TN Football. We are getting more and more players in the NFL and they are making big impacts. Good luck Friday Night against Siegel

Waco - your just an idiot. No show Waco. Show up or shut up.

You have been exposed as an old man who for the past 10 years has ranted about how much you know about football and yet in those 10 years you have not been to 10 games. For 10 years you have put down players and coaches and fans. And you never go to the games. For 10 years you talk like your an expert on DB Football and you have rarely shown up at J. Fred Johnson Stadium to watch the Indians play. You rely on hearing what everybody else says, watching videos or just making up crap.

You actually argued that Malik Foreman should not be the DB QB when Chris Cook suffered his season ending injury. Brilliant, right? You sayed it would be Holt or East...you said no way it would be Forman, he is a Wide Receiver.... and then you said "who would he throw too?"...And I replied exactly correct when I said he wasn't going to throw it to anybody...DB was going to run and run and run the ball and run and run and run the ball they did.

You know how I feel, your full of crap and from now on everybody knows you don't really know what your talking about, again...because you never go to the games. So, anytime you open your crap trap, I will call you on it. Period...end of discussion.

And, if you do ever show up, I will point you out to the dozens of people who have wanted to know who are for the past 10 years...and they didn't want to know so they could tell you how great you are.

Word from Coach Clark today - the Indians have 3 of 4 out of Conference Games set and are still negotiating the 4th game. Farragut will again be the Week 0 game, and it will be at Home as will the annual Sevier County Game...that game is now a fixture for both teams and looks like it will for years to come...we have had some classic games in this Series. DB has replace Clinton with a Chattanooga area team and that game will be on the road. I expect that will be in the same slot as the Clinton game, Week 1 or the 2nd game of the season. Clark told me who it is but I didn't ask him if I could announce it so I will leave it at that. Indian Fans will have a good road trip for this one...the longest away game since MBA.

I did take the opportunity to say that I would like to see Oak Ridge or Bearden back on the schedule.

Roll Tribe Roll