BIG 7 CONFERENCE 2013

ArtVandalay

Waco doesn't know anything about football yet he's the only DB fan to say that the SH and DB game was going to be close. I for one think he has a lot sense.

Other things were also said, like:

The DB vs Farragut game would not be a blow out, it would be a 1 score game

Sevier County will beat DB

Malik Foreman won't be quarterback, East or Holt will....who would he throw too?

If Clark coaches conservitive and doesn't open up his offense, DB will be one and done...refering to loosing to Bearden and then Sevier County if DB didn't throw the kitchen sink at them. Clark's offense threw a total of 5 passes in Round 1 and 2 combined, and couldn't have been more simplistic in the play calls.

As far as humor goes...I totally agree...Hilarious at times. Right there will Starz & Barz with his videos. Still the best one liner ever on CoachT:

STRING: VOLUNTEER VS SULLIVAN NORTH - First Post....What do you think about this game? Response by Waco - There will be a fight in the parking lot. I was in tears.

Truce Waco - If Gaza and Isreal can call I truce we can too. Happy Thanksgiving

Edited by ArtVandalay

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other things were also said, like:

The DB vs Farragut game would not be a blow out, it would be a 1 score game

Sevier County will beat DB

Malik Foreman won't be quarterback, East or Holt will....who would he throw too?

If Clark coaches conservitive and doesn't open up his offense, DB will be one and done...refering to loosing to Bearden and then Sevier County if DB didn't throw the kitchen sink at them. Clark's offense threw a total of 5 passes in Round 1 and 2 combined, and couldn't have been more simplistic in the play calls.

As far as humor goes...I totally agree...Hilarious at times. Right there will Starz & Barz with his videos. Still the best one liner ever on CoachT:

STRING: VOLUNTEER VS SULLIVAN NORTH - First Post....What do you think about this game? Response by Waco - There will be a fight in the parking lot. I was in tears.

Truce Waco - If Gaza and Isreal can call I truce we can too. Happy Thanksgiving

Oh, I get the Israel-Hamas reference now. You can call a truce and fire rockets at the same time. Cool. I could sit here and name off all the times you have been wrong but to tell you the truth, Im just not interested. Sometimes I think we forget what this is, a bunch of guys sitting around talking about football. None of which know's anywhere near as much about the game as they pretend .Almost never do you see anyone talking X's & O's and if you do they almost always make fools of themselves. Lets face it, with us, its just a guessing game. Anybody who can't admit that is just living in a dream world. Predicting scores (in games that matter) is the funniest. When we guess right (or close to right) we always toot our horn as if we really knew what the score would be. When we're way off you won't hear a peep. Just like Batmans post above in the bold print. Im wondering if he was actually upset that he didn't get props for guessing right on that SH-DB game? Was there cash prize? Has anyone ever figured out that there is only about 10 DB fans that even post on here? Compair that with the total number of fans and what we're doing here is not very important. I do it because I like it for the most part. Im gonna' keep doing what I do. Im pretty much done with the South thing because.....well their pretty much done. And ArtVandalay my post seem to irritate the heck out of you so all I can tell you is when you see one by me just skip over it. Don't even look at it. Pretend like it's a fat girl at the bar.

Oh' and by the way. What I said about the fight in the parking lot. That was not really a prediction. That was a sure thing. And I was right. (toot)

So we got a Truce and we didn't have to fly Hillary in to announce it.

In all seriousness I would like to see. GC get DB to the point where they have enough depth so as not to play players both ways. I think it's one of the many reasons George Quarles and his staff is very successful. For the people that say we don't have that much talent, your wrong. Three or Four good players may get you a championship in a weak conference. A whole team and good coaching will get you wins in 6A playoffs.

In all seriousness I would like to see. GC get DB to the point where they have enough depth so as not to play players both ways. I think it's one of the many reasons George Quarles and his staff is very successful. For the people that say we don't have that much talent, your wrong. Three or Four good players may get you a championship in a weak conference. A whole team and good coaching will get you wins in 6A playoffs.

DB had some really great talent this year.There is no question that they had to play and coach very well to beat SH and Sevier County the second time around.I thought DB had to play a mistake free game to beat Maryville going into that game,but to still be a play away from them with seven and a half minutes left after all those mistakes was really something.I watched a CAK team that plays a lot of kids both ways,so if DB has talent like they had this year,anything is possible in the future.No doubt about it however,it would be a lot better to have even more depth on both sides of the ball.I was glad to see DB get far enough to play one of those elite teams and hold their own for most of the game.This year was the most competitive bunch of teams in the east,and any one of the top 5 or 6 could have sent the other teams home.That made this year even better.Beating Maryville would have been an early christmas but there would have still been a huge amount of work left .Maybe one of these days it will all come together with a great DB team.2012 was fun to watch and something to talk about in a positive way for years to come.Roll Tribe

Edited by BatmanDB

I think DB will be better than most think. Not as good as this year and a different type of team but still good enough to go 9-1 or 8-2. We loose a lot of good players but have some good ones coming back and some good ones coming up. Our underclassmen got a lot of playing time this year and played well when they were in there. Sensabaugh will be hard to handle next year. Holt and Casey will be back and Soph. to be Rogers at running back is going to be a good one. Clark did a very good job of coaching this year. Looked like the old Graham Clark (pre 2005). We need to fix the defense in the off season. We didn't look so hot there the last four games. I can feel the excitement coming back DB football. Maybe we can get our numbers back up to around 80 or 90. Get some new guys out to play football/

Yes this will be a down year from the state champs of 2012 my bad I thought you guys won it this year. Paper champs live forever