List of Schools that SP tried to schedule

TonyHorton91281

Rockwood, Cumberland County, Harriman, Wartburg, & Oneida I know had there schedules already made when they called

wrong we been posting for weeks!

Well if your not willing to play Alcoa don't be coming on here blasting school's for not playing you

ets just play the retard card!

I'm looking at it like this, who wouldn't want to watch these two teams play? Who says you can't beat them, not knocking Alcoa but sp could probably play with them. Why not challenge a so called better team? Can only make them better!

why o why cant you guys let it rest. Can we be serious.

You need to quit parroting everything you hear about scores being ran up. Often the other schools leave their starters in. Other times, the backups are just better than the other teams backups.

. State game =still upset. Rlh team beats us by 1 and they punched us in the mouth. Why wouldn't they schedule us in season?

You need to quit parroting everything you hear about scores being ran up. Often the other schools leave their starters in. Other times, the backups are just better than the other teams backups.

. State game =still upset. Rlh team beats us by 1 and they punched us in the mouth. Why wouldn't they schedule us in season?

That list is a load of crap. These teams aren't scared to play SP. I guarantee you if Collinwood could they wouldn't be afraid to hit the pirates in the mouth. I'm sick of you SP nuts running your traps about everyone fearing you. WC whipped that almighty tail and proved you're a 1a team like the rest of us. Get real.?

easy pirate hater. We aint all bad people Nobody and i mean nobody said anybody was scared. Where is that at? You hit nail brother. We fans see good games with you guys. Your taking it all wrong? Read my post .2 Heck were not looking for muffins. WC UC. CW MC LC would all be awesome games. Great 1A competition. Heck WC and UC done kicked our butts but nobody mercy ruled and that to me makes a good game. Would love to watch that kind of game with ole Big Swo

You did because you belong in 4A and can sub 4-5 fresh guys in every play. We should NOT be the measuring stick for you. YOU are on the level of the Alcoas and Maryvilles. it sucks having to play the same level teams or better doesn't it ??

You under-estimate the Pirates. In the series with Signal, we are up 3-1, but two of our wins could have easily gone either way. This game was a good gate for each program, and regular season gates are where you make the money to support the program. Quality opponents during regular season also strengthen your team for the playoffs. Sure it sucks to travel in the playoffs, but you aren't losing much of money.

Better teams are going to have to play up in the regular season, non-district games and should want to. Your biggest problem is a small district. Be thankful that you picked up Sale Creek, so you only have to find 6 out of district games.

We have to schedule five. East Hamilton, Tyner, Red Bank, Bradley Central, and Greeneville. Not a sure win anywhere in there. We could easily go 5-5, even if we run our district.

Other than your small district, you'll get no sympathy from me.

You under-estimate the Pirates. In the series with Signal, we are up 3-1, but two of our wins could have easily gone either way. This game was a good gate for each program, and regular season gates are where you make the money to support the program. Quality opponents during regular season also strengthen your team for the playoffs. Sure it sucks to travel in the playoffs, but you aren't losing much of money.

Better teams are going to have to play up in the regular season, non-district games and should want to. Your biggest problem is a small district. Be thankful that you picked up Sale Creek, so you only have to find 6 out of district games.

We have to schedule five. East Hamilton, Tyner, Red Bank, Bradley Central, and Greeneville. Not a sure win anywhere in there. We could easily go 5-5, even if we run our district.

Other than your small district, you'll get no sympathy from me.

I believe they would have kept playing IF not for one key ingredient.