Future SEC player

I hope Mr. Medley gets his offer from Tennessee! Would love to see him kicking for the Big Orange!

Me too, UT could have used him this year. We have video of him hitting 65 yarders in practice. There was a question on a post this season as to why all of his kicks didnt go into the EZ. He does exactly as he is told.He is scary accurate, with a booming leg and is Mr. Icewater when kicking in a game. He is working on his consistency with his punting game. I love to talk football, but I dont want to get caught up in the negativity of trash talking during the season. I pull for all of the TN high school kids and I would like to see more talent get to go to the next level. Have a good day all. By the way, I have seen some really good kickers in our region. I wish them the best along with every player.

Me too, UT could have used him this year. We have video of him hitting 65 yarders in practice. There was a question on a post this season as to why all of his kicks didnt go into the EZ. He does exactly as he is told.He is scary accurate, with a booming leg and is Mr. Icewater when kicking in a game. He is working on his consistency with his punting game. I love to talk football, but I dont want to get caught up in the negativity of trash talking during the season. I pull for all of the TN high school kids and I would like to see more talent get to go to the next level. Have a good day all. By the way, I have seen some really good kickers in our region. I wish them the best along with every player.

I also hope UT's new coach will offer him. We need a guy with that type of ability. He would have helped us out a lot this year and definitely next year.

There was a question on a post this season as to why all of his kicks didnt go into the EZ. He does exactly as he is told.

Sounds like you're implying that maybe the coach didn't want him to kick it in the endzone? Since no kicker has EVER has put every single kick in the EZ then I'd say that one, he wasn't putting it in there consistently or two, the other team had a dangerous return man and they didn't want to take the chance on a long return. Coaches choose to pooch kick, on all levels because of this. But what do I know, in my experience, the true football geniuses are the "fans" and parents that have never played football and that have sure never coached it. (Sarcasm intended)

As for my other post.......does catching a td on Thursday night lights make you college worthy? If so, there's a lot of happy kids reading this that weren't aware of this and have not received any offers. Tom Lemming......another guy that's never made money off his recruiting "lists". (Again, sarcasm intended)

OMG...I am done with coacht and every other message board out there. I forgot that you can't be positive about things in this world anymore. Good luck to everyone............

Being positive and misinformed/unrealistic are two different things. Way too much fluff now a days and not enough substance. Didn't mean to offend you, just stating my opinion. I don't know any of the kids you mentioned, therefore nothing I said was a personal attack on them or you, I was just stating a general observation. No need for the sensitivity.

Isn't it illegal to offer an 8th grader?

Yes, of course it wasn't a real offer. It was kinda like when Lane Kiffin was supposedly recruiting a 12 year old quarterback or whatever that story was. There was also the time when Eric Berry was at UT, and they always joked that wanted to sign both of his twin brothers when they were still in middle school (of course there juniors now and are highly recruited athletes so hopefully they do in fact end up at Tennessee because we need em).

I jumped the gun too quick. Bailey started special teams and played some. I tried to edit it , but couldn't. Sorry about that.

How do they expect him keep his grades up when he couldn't at Ensworth?

grades has nothing to do with why he didnt stay at ensworth. Your either making things up or got bad information. Either way that was a low blow comment that was made by a guy whos obviously pissed that Deondre Moore dominated his team the past two years.. Get real. You dont know the situation surrounding him and ensworth so u need to keep ur mouth shut.