Title Games televised?

Kevin38

Ok I know the games have been shown on PBS the last few years and was wondering if that is still the case?. I just switched to Direct TV and when I scan forward to Friday and Sat. it shows regular programming. However, considering the station, it would not surprise me if they just have not changed the programming, just makes it difficult to record on dvr.....

Ok I know the games have been shown on PBS the last few years and was wondering if that is still the case?. I just switched to Direct TV and when I scan forward to Friday and Sat. it shows regular programming. However, considering the station, it would not surprise me if they just have not changed the programming, just makes it difficult to record on dvr.....

I don't know where you are located but if your decently close to Cookeville it will also be on WCTE. That is a Cookeville channel. If not, the last poster is right. It will also be on your local PBS station.